1,129 results
All reviews buffet breakfast railway line balcony room bar bistro blue diamond free underground parking small balcony king bed south coast overlooking the harbour rooms are large car park stayed one night family room enjoyable stay blow hole lovely location
Reviewed 10 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
TheSebelKiama, Front Office Manager at The Sebel Harbourside Kiama, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We came here for one night for our wedding anniversary. We booked an ocean view room with balcony which was large, comfortable and had nice views. Parking is free, it is an easy walk to central Kiama, restaurants, beach and blowhole. The girl on reception was nice and helpful but overwhelmed. Need at least one more staff member as check in took way too long. We ate elsewhere as breakfast is very expensive and the evening offerings were pretty boring. The local Vietnamese was a much better option.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience of The Sebel Harbourside Kiama.
I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your room. I am surprised though to hear that you experienced a lengthy check in. Normally our guests check in to the hotel with ease by our efficient team. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. Please rest assured that we do strive to ensure we have adequate staff on every day to meet the hotel demands.
I am disappointed to hear that you found our dining options either too expensive or boring. We are currently updating our menu for the Summer so your feedback is very valuable.
Once again thank you for taking the time to share our recent experience and we hope that you give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed in an apartment style room to suit a family of four. The room was well appointed but the lounge was uncomfortable and the lighting was large and fluorescent without any ambient lamps, was very clinical sucking the life out of you. The staff were helpful and accommodating. The room was stones throw from the railway line with low levels of disruption. I did expect more from a Sebel as I have stayed in many, perhaps Accor should change it to an Ibis.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
TheSebelKiama, Front Office Manager at The Sebel Harbourside Kiama, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Hi Jason,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay here at The Sebel Harbourside Kiama. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies that your room did not meet your expectations.
We are in the process of planning a refurbishment for our hotel room so your feedback is very valuable.I will ensure more comfortable lounging and lighting options will be considered in the plan.
You will also be pleased to hear that there are also potential plans for a swimming pool to be constructed in the future.
Lastly, I am pleased to hear that you found our staff accommodating and helpful. I will share your comments with the team.
Once again thank you for your feedback and I hope that you give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Perfectly placed and in walking distance to all cafes, shops and the blowhole. Beautiful room with styled decor, very clean and staff really friendly. Quick check-in and checkout. Comfy bed and room was very spacious. Would not hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
TheSebelKiama, Front Office Manager at The Sebel Harbourside Kiama, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Hi Wendy,
Thank you for such a wonderful review. I am delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us recently. I will share your comments with the team.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Kiama again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

The Siebel Harbourside is perfectly situated with beautiful views and excellent location. It is a luxury hotel by Australian standards. We stayed in a groundfloor 2-bedroomed apartment with patio. You could see the sea from certain angles behind the trees that were planted in the courtyard to ensure your privacy. Wifi worked well. Breakfast was included in our stay and the views from the restaurant was beautiful. Food was good. Great place to stay, but not cheap. I am not totally convinced about value for money, but think this is probably the best place to stay in Kiama. The famous Kiama Blowhole is within easy walking distance.

Stayed: October 2017

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at The Sebel Harbourside Kiama. I am delighted to hear that you had a pleasant stay in one of our 2 bedroom apartments and enjoyed the food and the great ocean views from our restaurant.
I will pass your comments onto the team.
In relation to our pricing, our rates do fluctuate depending day of the week, time of the year etc. Next time you wish to stay please do not hesitate to contact me directly and I will happily look into the best deal to suit your needs.
Once again, thank you for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.