“Amazing Meal in Kiama!”
Review of Zia's Caffe

Zia's Caffe
Ranked #24 of 80 Restaurants in Kiama
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

My partner and I visit Zias quite regularly. The atmosphere is great and they have such beautiful food!
I love the set up of the restaurant and it always looks so clean and well kept.
The food is delicious and well priced. We love the bruschetta and king prawn Alfredo.
My partner and I will continue to eat at Zias.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

This was the second visit to Zia's, the first being good enough to get us back. This time things were different. The service was not great but passable but the food delivery was very ordinary. There were eight of us, half ordered pizza and half ordered pasta. The pizzas came and after 10 minutes we started eating, getting through nearly half the pizzas before I finally got up to find a waitress and ask where the pasta was for the rest of our family. She mumbled something about a miscommunication before saying they were on the way. 5 minutes later the meals arrived and the gnocchi had a cream sauce that was very dark and had burnt bits in it. When my sister said something we were offered another meal but declined as we didn't want to wait another 30 minutes. The restaurant was not overly busy but I gather had some staff issues by the looks of frustration on the waitresses face when we said something about the food. We won't be back.

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

The second time my family and I have gone to zias! The food..we can't fault the food,the food is so yummy! 11/10!
The service on the other hand, is a little poor. I think they need to learn the menu and listen a little more. Slow paced

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

We were here on a Monday night and the place was packed. We were very fortunate to get a table as we hadn't booked. The wait staff were extremely accommodating and very helpful in organising a last minute table for us and we are very appreciative. They were prompt in taking our order however the drinks (which we ordered as we sat down) didn't come out until we reminded the staff as they bought out our starters. Only a very minor inconvenience in what was overall friendly and knowledgeable service.

Our food came out in a timely manner. The bruschetta was some of the best I've had. For mains I ordered chicken parmigiana and my fiance ordered a small chicken boscaiola. Serving sizes were very generous and tasty. The pasta was well seasoned and my partner could hardly finish it. It was so good! My chicken parmy was huge and I was embarrassed to leave my plate with so much food left on it! My only criticism is that it was a little oily (perhaps from the cheese and the mince in the bolognaise topping).

Overall we would definitely return to Zia's. The food, service and atmosphere made for a great dining experience!

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival with another couple and my boyfriend the blonde girl at the counter looked at us and continued whatever she was doing, leaving us standing there awkwardly. Another girl finally greeted us after we stood there for 5 minutes. We had a table outside and it was pleasant. Until we had to wait over 50 minutes for two pizzas and two pastas to arrive. I understand Saturday nights are busy however this is unacceptable. I live locally and I was really excited to try this new place however I was left disappointed.