All reviews on arrival main street a great place to stay jervis bay triathletes units peter pub kettle beaches
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

The only redeeming feature of our stay was the comfortable beds.
The rooms stank, the carpet was so bad I couldn’t bring myself to put my feet down. The bathroom was appalling, spider webs and mould in the shower. I couldn’t bring myself to have a shower while staying here.
The manager was great upon arrival, but I think they could def spend some money on making the rooms “liveable”

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
huskybayside, Manager at Huskisson Bayside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Thanks for your feedback. I am currently in the process of renovating the property. These issues will shortly be resolved.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

The manager on arrival was very accommodating. I understand the motel is undergoing a facelift but is was very clean and tidy. Everything we needed for a two night stay.Great location within walking distance of the main road and restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Glennbo58
huskybayside, Front Office Manager at Huskisson Bayside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Hi Glenn and thank you for your feedback. Hopefully on your next visit you will see the improvements we are currently undertaking. Yes the location is great. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

Stayed overnight with my girlfriend recently. The rooms were clean, staff were friendly and the hotel is located in a great area. Not bad value for $100.00 a night.

We stayed on top floor and the walking boards were a bit loose, and I am unsure why it is called a resort. I'd say it may have been classified as one back in the day. Nonetheless it was a great place to stay and we'd definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Best place may be on top floor because of limited traffic disruption entering and exiting premises. Right side of building might be best.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
huskybayside, Front Office Manager at Huskisson Bayside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Hi Liam and thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We are currently in the process of renovating and take your feedback on board. We look forward to welcoming you again and hopefully there will be some positive changes.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

Stayed overnight with my girlfriend and it was perfect for what we were looking for. It was affordable and cosy, but it had a retro look and great vibe. The man at the front desk was extremely helpful and professional. If you're looking for a great place to stay in the Huskisson area without breaking the bank then this is the place for you.

I think the only negative would be that the upstairs area of the hotel may need some attention as the boards seemed a bit loose.

Basically, if you're looking for a place that provides bare bones accommodation this is the place for you. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: The right side of the hotel (upper level) seemed to be a better area.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Alfredo so glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your feedback. We are currently renovating so hopefully on your next stay with us you will see some improvements. We look forward to accommodating you again.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

The best: roomy room. close to pub, club, shops, cruises.
Not as good: needs TLC - no phone, slow wi-fi (7 mbps shared), no paper towel, no biscuits. My overhead light wasn't working, bare grounds, no electric blanket, cheap mattress, etc.
Cheapest in area, but would be anywhere.

Stayed: July 2018
huskybayside, Front Office Manager at Huskisson Bayside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are in the middle of renovating and hopefully your next stay will be much better. We agree the location is great and we hope to see you again.