All reviews on arrival main street a great place to stay jervis bay triathletes units peter pub kettle beaches
Reviewed 21 February 2017

The motel is in a good location, able to walk to beach, creek, eateries etc. Now I understand all about supply and demand and dynamic pricing that allows a motel like this to charge high when all other accommodation is booked out. But this is surely a last resort, as it does not represent value for money. We stayed in a ground floor room. The sliding door wouldn't open to let some fresh air in, the thin walls and ceilings as well as noisy water pipes meant noise travels easily between rooms making for an interrupted sleep. Everything else in the room being outdated, chipped, uncomfortable beds etc you could probably put up with at a much lower price. Sorry, I do appreciate how much it would cost to refurbish this place, but the asking price for a room does not match the experience and comfort provided.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

One day this site will be a glass condominium. For now it provides clean cheap family accommodation for ordinary people to access this pristine amazing area. Yes it has 70s feel but embrace it - bring your Torana. Japanese restaurant on site is a treat, highly recommended.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed for the Australia Day weekend. When we arrived our reservation had been made incorrectly for 1 night rather than 2. With out even a second Peter ( I assume the owner) fixed this right up and gave us exactly what we though had been booked. Truely professional! He gave us a map and great ideas on what to do over the coming 3 days. So helpful and so many great places to see. The room is exactly what you would expect for a 3 star place and clean and tidy and the staff were all so friendly. It is easy walking distance to the pub and many restaurants as well as the beach and wharf where cruises depart from. If we are ever in Huskisson again we will for sure stay here! After leaving we also thought we may have left something in the room without hesitation Peter left to personally check the room for us to see if it was there. It wasn't but that was because we found it in our car! Thanks Peter and team! We will definitely see you again!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

So it was a late booking in fairness, but OMG!! I've never been so robbed!
The hotel room is extremely dated, an 80's party would've done it justice. It reminds me of back in the day I used to go on road trips with my parents, I swore I'd never stay in anything like this...and then here I am! Please give me a sleeping tablet so I can get over this!! The bathroom reminds me of a tumeric mishap, it's yellow from what exactly...I question, that's how they bought from a shop 30 years ago or from too much wee over the years?!? I don't want to think its the latter came home to be met by a couple of cockroaches that proceeded to assume their positions, under the bed and in the cupboard...so great coz I wanted to have a nice restful sleep after a 3hr drive #sorrynotsorry

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Although the room seemed clean at first glance, there were cockroaches coming out of the bathroom at night, and the sheets smelled.
The decoration was quite old fashioned and some of the furniture was deteriorated, though the TV and air condition were new.
Nothing remarkable about the place except for the fact that they charged is AUD 160!
If I had to recommend it, I certainly wouldn't.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple