All reviews on arrival main street a great place to stay jervis bay triathletes units peter pub kettle beaches
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed for the Australia Day weekend. When we arrived our reservation had been made incorrectly for 1 night rather than 2. With out even a second Peter ( I assume the owner) fixed this right up and gave us exactly what we though had been booked. Truely professional! He gave us a map and great ideas on what to do over the coming 3 days. So helpful and so many great places to see. The room is exactly what you would expect for a 3 star place and clean and tidy and the staff were all so friendly. It is easy walking distance to the pub and many restaurants as well as the beach and wharf where cruises depart from. If we are ever in Huskisson again we will for sure stay here! After leaving we also thought we may have left something in the room without hesitation Peter left to personally check the room for us to see if it was there. It wasn't but that was because we found it in our car! Thanks Peter and team! We will definitely see you again!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

So it was a late booking in fairness, but OMG!! I've never been so robbed!
The hotel room is extremely dated, an 80's party would've done it justice. It reminds me of back in the day I used to go on road trips with my parents, I swore I'd never stay in anything like this...and then here I am! Please give me a sleeping tablet so I can get over this!! The bathroom reminds me of a tumeric mishap, it's yellow from what exactly...I question, that's how they bought from a shop 30 years ago or from too much wee over the years?!? I don't want to think its the latter came home to be met by a couple of cockroaches that proceeded to assume their positions, under the bed and in the cupboard...so great coz I wanted to have a nice restful sleep after a 3hr drive #sorrynotsorry

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Although the room seemed clean at first glance, there were cockroaches coming out of the bathroom at night, and the sheets smelled.
The decoration was quite old fashioned and some of the furniture was deteriorated, though the TV and air condition were new.
Nothing remarkable about the place except for the fact that they charged is AUD 160!
If I had to recommend it, I certainly wouldn't.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Juan F
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed 2 days in Jervis Bay and were looking for a budget hotel basically to sleep. We can say this motel was a good deal given the price and location. It's really close to the main street, where there are cafes, restaurants, bakeries, markets, etc. Huskisson is a small town, so don't expect much variety.
As for the room, we were in the standard one, with one double and one single bed. Aircon worked well but wifi was awful, you'd better don't rely on that.
This motel actually has another name, Huskisson Bayside Resort. Yes, call itself a resort is quite overpromising. Anyway, if you're looking for a cheap place, well located for a short stay, this is a good option.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Stayed here overnight as wanted to visit Hyams beach in Jervis Bay. Rooms are spacious but a little tired. Staff friendly and welcoming. Early or late check in/out is $50 bit steep, we felt so declined

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family