Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$ 121
PricelineUS$ 98
Expedia.comUS$ 121
eDreamsUS$ 98
FindHotelUS$ 121
Trip.comUS$ 133
All reviews huskisson beach great location across the road bayview room restaurants and cafes the main street rooms are clean bed was comfortable good size the pub jervis bay short stay would stay again south coast balcony park john
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2021

I list this place as 'luxury' from what it cost me but it ain't luxury. !! Its a tired old place which has seen better days. I was out the back with stairs to lug my cases. My room looked like something out of the sixties. My key did not work the second time. The guy was helpful and fixed the problem but it was a sign of an old place that would have lots of maintenance issues.
Yes, its close to the beach and the town but in my case a bit too close !! People wandering home after a night out were just outside my window.
Would not recommend especially as this place is very expensive.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank Michael W
Reviewed 18 February 2021

When the phones were diverted to lack of staff and the message was to email instead I did this for a quote. I then replied to book and they said I needed to do this online. I went online and the price quoted to me was not there. This went back and forward to have this email honoured and I asked for the manager. Kevin finally replied with we don’t accept difficult guests. I’m appalled that booking a family holiday was treated with no customer service or goodwill at all but tried to make me feel bad about something that a staff member obviously worded wrong in the email. I would never recommend this place and the service is terrible. I’m so shocked and now thankful I didn’t give them my business. Wow.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank AmyBHopson
Reviewed 10 February 2021

The rooms have been newly renovated, modern and very clean and tidy. It is still a Motel so cars are parked out the front of your rooms but far from a budget, dodge motel you often think of. This accommodation is in a great location and walking distance to the beach, restaurants, cafes and retail stores. Great for a couple or single traveler passing through Jervis Bay or staying for the weekend! There is plenty of parking onsite or out the front on the street. The only fault or compliant would be that the shower did leak a bit and the floor was quite wet once you had finished showering. Also we left 2 items of clothing at Motel by mistake and called to retrieve them and the Motel said nothing was found and there was no follow up or investigation into what happened to our items. At the end of the day it is budget price and I guess you can't complain for what your paying for the stay.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 15 January 2021 via mobile

Without a doubt the best accommodation I use. Incredibly clean with insane beds. I travel more than most, internationally and domestic. Its a home away from home. The restaurant serves owners beef, brilliant.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 January 2021

We stayed in a bayview room which was newly renovated. The check-in was easy and contactless making us feel very safe. rooms were clean and tidy. The beach was across the road, so just a short walk where we went snorkeling and saw lots of fish! The restaurant was also a bonus where we had some snacks. very cruisy!
Cant wait to come back!!!

Date of stay: December 2020