“VMAX Experience!”

Event Cinemas Campbelltown
Reviewed 21 November 2017

It's getting quite expensive to see a movie these days, but anyway, see a movie we did and the experience wasn't bad!

We went midday and shared the cinema with less than 50 people in that huge cinema! The seating in VMAX was comfortable and the cinema was quite clean... not that way when the movie was finished! Some people are lazy when it comes to disposing of their rubbish!

Based on this visit, the seating, sound and experience was very good! But at the price, going to the movies is becoming a little luxury!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

For Valentine's Day my partner got us the Valentine's Day package which included fries, sliders, sundae and a glass of champagne. I had a wonderful time, service and food was great. I consider the package to be good value for a night out. Only consideration would be the popcorn...they only have a standard size (really large) for gold class...I would have preferred the option of a small popcorn as the food was filing but I enjoy the routine of eating popcorn at the movies. I look forward to going again.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Person who served us at Gold Class did not smile once even though I cracked a really funny joke. It was also quite obvious that the cocktails were not prepared by a proper mixologist. On a positive note, the environment inside the cinema was

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Gold Class movie was great due to the size of the screen and the sound.We went on a Tuesday to see " Hidden Figures " as part of a fundraiser. The food was very average and over priced so I would eat in Kellicar Lane before or after. I did complain about cold fries that cost $18 and they did respond promptly. Easy lift access from the car park and from Macarthur Station.

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 January 2017

Event Cinemas at Macarthur Square continue to be a great venue to watch the latest movies. Comfortable and clean the cinema is first rate and the staff have the right degree of friendliness. The complex is large and can offer a variety of shows at the same time across Standard, Gold Class and VMax.