All reviews catholic club micro brewery buffet breakfast ordered room service undercover parking mini bar good size across the road air con business stay nice room comfortable rooms in house right next door enjoyable stay staff were lovely shopping centre
Reviewed 24 September 2017

We stayed here just the one night to stay over after a show at the Camden Civic Centre. We're regular Rydges customers, having stayed in many of their properties and this one didn't disappoint.

The staff were lovely at check-in - we didn't have our Priority Guest card, but that was no worry at all. The lady on reception gave us our vouchers and a late check out without any hassle and we were given our keys and headed up to our room. The room was a good size - very clean and spacious. The only thing that was missing from my point of view was a shower cap because I'd left mine at home!!

The mini bar was well stocked and not overpriced at all - we opened a bottle of decent white wine for $30 before dinner. Oh, and free wifi that was soooo easy to connect to!

We had a light meal in the bar and the food was lovely - I recommend the grilled prawns (they were my choice!). Hubbie had the fish and chips and commented on the quality there - rare praise indeed!

After the show we headed back to settle in for the night. The place is really peaceful - no street noise at all. And the beds are large and really comfortable. We both slept really well, waking up feeling refreshed and rested. As we were leaving, we both noted the lovely housekeeping staff - all greeted us with a smile and words of greeting.

A really nice place to stay - I was almost sorry to be heading home after just one night!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Brett B, Front Office Manager at Rydges Campbelltown Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear Helen

Thank you for your lovely review of our hotel! We are very pleased that you enjoyed our facilities and your stay, and appreciate you taking the time to write.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

The positive experience started with a quick and easy booking over the phone, just a few hours before I would be checking in. Pricing was equal to online pricing on other sites and the friendly, to the point approach was a warm welcome as I was short in time.
Check in was much the same. Warm, friendly and quick. As a customer I felt welcome and that my custom was appreciated.
The room was excellent, clean, modern, well laid out with plenty of space and all the expected comforts.
My experience was a quiets night sleep in a comfortable bed with a range of pillows to choose from.
Check out easily matched the style of booking and check in and again, I was left to feel that I as the customer was important to them.

I look forward to the next opportunity to stay here, to the point I am actively looking for that reason.
If not for business, I will make certain I bring the family on our next trip to Sydney.

Dear Jarrod

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are very pleased that you enjoyed our facilities and your stay, and appreciate you taking the time to write. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We have had a great stay made all the better for our lovely front of house staff member Katie who was an absolute joy it felt like she was working the whole 48 hours of our stay as she was at her desk every time we went through the foyer whether it was early morning or late at night.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Brett B, Front Office Manager at Rydges Campbelltown Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear Jo

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are so pleased that you enjoyed our facilities and your stay and appreciate the feedback re Staff member Katie. We'll be sure to pass your comments on to Management for their interest.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Great service, nice rooms, aquatic centre across the road and the Catholic Club with fantsatic entertainment and restruarants next door.

This is the best hotel on SW Sydney, so do yourself a favour and make it your next hotel choice when in the area.

Best value for money is to joint their loyalty program for great discounts on everything.

I am not a robot, I don't work for Rydges, I am just well travelled through business and appreciate good hotels, as there are a bunch of bad ones out there.

Best of luck, but stay there at least once so you know what good looks like.

1  Thank pklc2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the great review of our hotel! We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you taking the time to write such favourable comments.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I recently booked 2 rooms for 2 VIP guests visiting the Macarthur area as part of an Australian Tour.

From the very first phone call to the check out, the service was impeccable!!!

Customer service at the front desk was amazing, the restaurant staff were professional in every way and the food was perfect.

Both Guest complimented the rooms they stayed in whilst there and were very impressed with the hotel as a whole.

All I can say is that every member of staff I had the pleasure of dealing with in arranging the stay, went above and beyond to ensure that our guests were well looked after.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Rydges (Campbelltown) to anyone coming to the area or just looking for a great place to stay.

Dear Jeff

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are very pleased that your visiting guests enjoyed their stay and appreciate you taking the time to write to provide feedback.