All reviews pool house communal kitchen coffee pods hens weekend everything you could possibly need the main house beautiful accommodation amazing weekend nice breakfast longer stay bedroom villa minute walk to the centre yogurt close proximity would stay here again secure parking short stay
Reviewed 8 February 2015

My wife and I started our Australian honeymoon is Byron Bay. I booked online through Expedia and requested something special for us as I wanted to surprise my wife. When we arrived, the young lady working there greeted us with a heartfelt "Congratulations!" It was so nice!

When we got into our room, there was two bottles of wine and several little chocolates that the resort had provided for us at no cost. Such a nice thought!

We stayed in the rear villa, near the parking area at the back, and it was perfect. It has a large king size bed (which you will not want to get out of as it is so comfortable), a sitting area, and huge beautiful bathroom with a rain shower. You have your own wifi router in the room that is complimentary. That part was huge for us because we had been away from home for so long and could easily get in touch with our family and friends.

The resort also has complimentary continental breakfast, which isn't much (toast, jam, juice, coffee/tea, and muffins), but is perfect for the morning. It is located in the main kitchen area where you can cook for yourself while you enjoy the private pool.

The pool is small but perfect for couples. When we did use it, we were the only ones in it which was nice. The resort only has 4 villas so I don't think it is ever busy with beautiful Byron Bay beaches nearby.

It is a 10 minute walk to the main town of Byron Bay. We were in town every night and it is noisy as there are a lot of backpackers and night clubs, lounges, etc. The resort itself is far enough away that you aren't bothered by any noise.

My only complaint would be that there was tiny bugs coming in through the window of our bathroom. A bunch of them were always crawling up the wall and down onto the floor. Not a big deal but it is something to keep your eye out for if you don't like bugs!

All in all, a wonderful place to stay. It was our favorite spot in all of Australia, where we spent a month traveling around. We would definitely go back and we are recommending this hotel to all of our friends and family!

Thank you for the amazing stay and hospitality!

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Abigail M, Manager at Aloha Byron Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2015

Thank you so much for your positive feed back. It is always wonderful to hear that guests have enjoyed their time with us. I glad to hear you guys had a fantastic start to your honey moon and the rest of your lives together! Im so sorry about the little bugs, I have a feeling they were ants as we have had a little trouble with them over the hot dry periods as they tend to be on the hunt for water.
Best wishes for the rest of your trip. We hope to see you back for your wedding anniversary.

Reviewed 26 January 2015

We have just returned from a 2night stay at the Aloha Villa's and we had an excellent time. We stayed in villa 1, it was a great size and very clean. The pool is a good size and the pool house/kitchen was a great addition. The complex was decorated beautifully & the secured parking was also an added benefit. The villas are also only a short walk from the beach/shops/bars which was great in the 30 degree heat. We could easily return for a longer stay.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple

We are s happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. And it was a pleasure having you. We cant wait to have you back again.

Reviewed 5 January 2015

The studio villla was well appointed, clean, tidy and suitable for a business stopover. The communal kitchen was practical and although breakfast was provided in this area, time constraints did not permit it.The location was perfect and just a short walk into town, the beach or alternatively a short drive to the industrial area of Byron Bay. The only downside of the villa was neighbours from the adjoining property who were not noisy however, due to the close proximity of the residence, the general conversations were a constant annoyance.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your kind review. Im pleased you found our villas suited your needs. I apologise for our neighbours noise but due to the close proximity and that it too is holiday accommodation there really is not to much we can do.

Reviewed 13 September 2014 via mobile

We stayed in the Executive Villa for 3 nights and everything was perfect! The space was beautiful and we especially enjoyed sitting out on the deck having a few drinks overlooking the beautiful garden and pool area. Abbey was very friendly and welcoming when we arrived and it was a lovely touch to have delicious local muesli and light breakfast provisions provided. The villa faces the main road into Byron but the traffic was no bother at all and it was great being only a 5 minute walk into the bars and restaurants so we didn't touch the car the whole time we were there. The bed was super comfy and the shower is one of the biggest I have seen! I would highly recommend staying at Aloha Villas and we will most certainly be returning!

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Abigail M, Manager at Aloha Byron Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2014

Thank you for your review. Im so pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us and that you will be returning!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We booked this hotel as a spur the moment last minute thing. I was a little hesitant because of the reviews I've read but this hotel was just perfect. We booked the executive villa with the private pool. The room downstairs was surprisingly very quiet even though it was next to a main road. The bathroom shower was big enough to fit atleast 6 people and the shower head had a nice strong pressure. This hotel is as close to being in Bali and I only wished I stayed here in summer when it's nice and hot. The kitchen was very modern and had everything you need, the fridge and pantry was even stocked up with basic breakfast stuff like bread, jams, peanut butter, milk, juice etc. We made some new friends at the Surf Club and had them over for dinner. Woolworths was a quick 2 minute drive and bottle shop was nearby.

The only issue I have is that the private pool wasn't heated so we used the public pool but couldnt work out how to turn on the bubbles in the spa..

Overall, everything was very pleasant. My partner was even full of praise to the lady who works there. She was very nice and accommodating.

Would definitely come back again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sue S

Hi Sue, Thank you very much for your feedback. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and that you got to make the most of our facilities. Im so sorry that you didn't get to use the spa which could have been the cherry on top of your stay with us. Hope to see you back soon.