BreakFree Eco Beach(Byron Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 133
  • Pool
Aabi's at Byron(Byron Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 122
Arcadia House(Byron Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 121
US$ 93
Atlantic Byron Bay(Byron Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 174
US$ 169
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 187/night.

Aquarius Backpackers Motel(Byron Bay)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 79
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Backpackers Holiday Village(Byron Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 74
US$ 63
  • Pool
Azabu Boutique Accommodation Byron Bay(Skinners Shoot)(Great Value!)
US$ 144
US$ 126
Priceline
Abelia House(Byron Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 147
US$ 121
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 138/night.

US$ 139
US$ 52
Priceline
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 October 2014

I've stayed in heaps of backpackers over the years and this one joins only one other in the "unacceptable list"!. It's just plain dirty, no need for it, must be poorly managed because so many other hostels keep it simple and get it right. Byron has plenty of great hostels to stay at so just don't choose this one - its the same price as all the others and its disgusting. I never leave reviews so just goes to show how yucky this place is!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Jennifer M
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Definitely not the best hostel I have ever been to, but the staff was really nice and the location was good... The price was ok, I would even say that was cheap compared to other places we had checked.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Clarice87
Reviewed 24 April 2014

This is definitely the worst place I ever stayed in.
My flatmate and me booked 3 nights during the Easter holidays (friday - monday). We stayed in the 6 bed room.
The kitchen STINKS.
The Bathrooms are very old and so dirty. Actually, the public toilets in Byron Bay are cleaner.
I saw the swimming pool - the water was muddy.
I almost forgot, this place has no blankets so we were also freezing during the night.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Our room smelled very bad. I think it wad because of the old carpet. The bathrooms are all very old and so dirty! In the room beside our room were bedbugs. Cockroaches were everywhere in the hostel. We changed the hostel, because it was so dirty.

Positive was the kitchen, which was very big. And the kitchen was clean.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

Really big and good for meeting people but the rooms were boiling and very noisy. The kitchen and bathrooms weren't very clean but there was free wifi. Good location but not clear how to.check in on arrival as we were after reception had closed

• Stayed: February 2014