“The best tacos I've ever had ”
Review of Chihuahua

Chihuahua
Ranked #1 of 26 Quick Bites in Byron Bay
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 9
Description: Hole in the wall style, authentic mexican tacos and more. It's freakin awesome.
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for a quick bite, and left totally amazed. Had the fish taco and was blown away by the delicate combination of flavours which was only enhanced by a liberal sprinkling of hot chilli sauce. Well done guys! My husband (who swears the beef tacos are to die for) and I will be back - again and again!

1  Thank GeorgieW581

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Came here twice in my week stay in Byron. Absolutely delicious tacos and Mexican fries. The staff went above and beyond to make my friends and I have a great meal. Cutest little hole in the wall. The beef and calamari tacos were on point!

1  Thank Camper609418
Reviewed 9 September 2017

We had the fish tacos and they were delicious! This place is hidden away from the main street, really glad we stumbled across it! Highly recommend if your looking for a quick, cheap and friendly place to eat.

1  Thank victor10_10
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Best taco's, period!
We still can't make up our mind which ones we like more, I think the one we are eating!
They are the best!

1  Thank Marc W
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Went here after a long day in the car with very small kids. We all loved the tacos. They catered for all our diets and my boy eat 3 fish tacos! We had the chicken and the beef ones. All amazing. Staff were extra friendly. Very happy and would always recommend.

Date of visit: August 2017