All reviewsharvey's bargeoff harveygolf coursecar parklive entertainmentround of golffree moviespro shopsouthern highlandshigh teaplaying golfroom was largegreat nightbuffet breakfastspa bathdining roomboth nights
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We had a family wedding just around the corner so booked the Gibraltar Hotel and we were very impressed!

I think our bed was a Super King, and the room didn't look dwarfed by such a large bed. The bathroom was also very big, the water pressure of the shower was great and the black out curtains meant we got an amazing sleep.

After getting back from the wedding we went to the hotel bar and it was still quite vibrant and busy into the early hours. The music and general atmosphere was great as well as friendly staff.

Breakfast buffet was very nice, fruit, cereals, pastries, toast and cooked food, among other things, with beautiful views. Staff again were great.

Would definitely recommend staying here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2017

We stayed as a group of 9 social golfers as part of the stay and play package (unlimited golf) and had a fantastic time. The rooms were perfect and the beds super comfortable. ALL the staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. Jeremy and Jacqui (pro shop) were so accommodating and helpful and really made our stay smooth and easy. The golf course was great to play on - quite hilly and beautiful. The carts made it a pleasure.
Celeste and Woody were excellent in working with a large group and accommodating our needs. All other staff were friendly and cheerful.
Harvey's Bar is a great place to unwind at the end of the day.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 September 2017

What a lovely hotel in a leafy environment overlooking a country view not far from Bowral CBD. Rooms luxurious. Beds so comfortable. Staff accommodating and friendly. Meals magnificent. Lift to all floors.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 22 September 2017

I was here for a week as part of a function and enjoyed every minute of my time there. The staff were very friendly whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism. The food was second to none from breakfast to dinner.

The location was easily accessible from Bowral itself and once inside the grounds you feel a world away from reality. The mini-gym is adequate and the lap pool is small but well appointed.

I would definitely come back here again if I wanted to stay in the area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2017

I stayed here for a one night, mid week stay, and really enjoyed it. The facilities are good for a country hotel, and the view of the golf course from the rooms is quite stunning. I especially appreciated the massive double bed - it seemed way beyond King Size - and the hearty breakfast buffet.
I have sometimes been disappointed with hotels outside of the main cities in Australia, with older, more tired hotels stretching their lifetimes a bit too far before renovating, but the Gibraltar Hotel breaks the pattern, with good facilities, helpful staff and good accommodation and food. I would recommend this hotel as a great option

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business