US$ 123
  • Restaurant
The Sebel Bowral Heritage Park(Bowral)(Great Value!)
US$ 167
US$ 160
  • Pool
Gibraltar Hotel Bowral(Bowral)(Great Value!)
US$ 182
US$ 95
US$ 93
US$ 236
Hotels.com
Golfview Lodge Motel(Bowral)(Great Value!)
US$ 106
  • Pool
Briars Country Lodge & Inn(Bowral)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
US$ 107
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsan overnight stayrooms were very cleantea and coffee facilitiesquiet locationbradman ovalsouthern highlandsmoss valeshort driveplace to staycomfy bedwalk into towndeluxe roomcold nightthe air conditioningfree wifistayed one nightsaturday night
Reviewed 1 September 2017

My wife and I stayed overnight passing through Bowral. They only had the better rooms available, which cost I recall $10 more. The room was very spacious, clean and comfortable. Wi-fi included, coffee, tea, hot chocolate. air con, electric blankets. The motel is located only a couple of minutes out of town, so easy to drive to town for dinner. The lady checking us in was very friendly and helpful. TV reception was not so good.

We didn't try the optional breakfast.

We'd happily stay again.

Room Tip: I don't know what the basic rooms are like, but the better one we had was excellent.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Clean budget style motel in the southern highlands. Clean basic rooms that are clean functional and comfortable. We stayed on a very cold night but the air conditioner functioned well enough to keep us nice and cosy. It is an older motel and it's not the Hyatt but it doesn't have the price tag of the Hyatt either. Great for an inexpensive comfortable stay. All we needed.

Room Tip: Our room was upstairs and was very adequate.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sandy672017
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Pleasant motel with all the basics. Helpful staff. Clean. It's on the main road between Bowral and Moss Vale, but rooms are set back from the road, so there was no road noise. However, we do suggest asking for a room with a quiet air-conditioner.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2017

I am a regular visitor to the Southern Highlands and have stayed at a number of low cost motels and this is the most comfortable so far.
Admittedly the free upgrade to Room 46 upstairs was very welcome on a cold winter night (I think it is called an Executive Deluxe Queen Room).
The room and bathroom was spotlessly clean, the bed was incredibly comfortable and there was very little noise. Unlike many other motels where you can hear people moving about in the room next to you, I did not hear my neighbour at all and in fact didn't know that I had neighbours on either side until the next morning as I was leaving.
Although the motel is on a main road, I did not hear any traffic noise at all. And as I was leaving the next morning I could clearly hear a nearby train but I heard no trains at all from inside the room.There was also a large bath with spa jets in this room which I had planned to use but fell asleep early on that wonderful bed and didn't get to it.

I was a little concerned that the bed did not have an electric blanket on what was a very cold night but it was unnecessary. There is a very efficient unobtrusive air conditioner in the room that heated the room really efficiently, and with good thick carpet on the floor and reasonably thick curtains, the room temperature was very comfortable and I had a really wonderful nights sleep.

The Ritz it isn't. Yes the decor is a little dated. The was no cutlery aside from tea spoons (well not that I could find) so I had to eat the takeaway I picked up from the nearby Thai with a teaspoon. But do we really care about the decor? When I stay in motels I want them to be clean above all, comfortable, have a good bed and a good shower and be quiet at night, and this was delivered in spades.
Next time I need a motel in the Southern Highlands I will be staying here.

Room Tip: Room 46 was great, and well back from the road so quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Indrani R
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Stayed overnight and room offered was small and under stairs with a rattly A/C.
After enquiring, the on duty manager upgraded us to a room in the western block. This room was very adequate, but only worth what we had paid for the initial unsatisfactory room ($ 165.00).

Room Tip: Try the Peppers at Moss Vale if mid-week - similar price as this !!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family