“Pleasant visit”

Harry's on Green Lane
Ranked #34 of 94 Restaurants in Bowral
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Whilst strolling around this lovely characterful part of Bowral township, we came across Harry’s and at 5pm we were able to have a small snack and drink which suited us well. Arancini was tasty, staff were prompt and attentive but not annoyingly so. We look forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Call in for a quiet g & t on a Friday at 6 pm or a coffee and cake after everyone else has closed ... perfect ! The lunch menu is great and always hits the spot with a lovely bottle of French Rose ... the service is always good and Jack is a standout in the charm stakes and attention to detail

1  Thank David_M255060
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Our day trip to Bowral included lunch at Harry’s on Green Lane, located in a larger complex including a garden centre. The cafe has walls lined with books and paintings in an older world style. We managed to get a small table and enjoyed crab linguine, piccolo Fritos, heritage roast carrots accompanied by glasses of Chardonnay and followed with long macchiatos. The servings were large and we could have foregone the roast carrots, although they were delicious. All up, the meal and drinks cost $93.50. It was a relaxed and delicious meal in a pleasant setting during a relaxed day trip to Bowral.

1  Thank AussieSK
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Quite a nice venue off the Main Street, 5 of us seated outside for dinner, menu was a bit light on options, after having our order taken I asked my companions 'do we eat at this table???' as I considered it was way too small for 5 to comfortably dine at, what with wine glasses, water glasses, cutlery, 5 main plates and 1 side order....and when all that was on the table I was proven right.....Table beside us grew in numbers and the staff joined another table to it to suit, lots of noise grating metal table and chair legs on concrete, however the new table arrangement was then inches away from me and they were the kind who liked their conversations to be overheard, a Bowral hobby of many. Also it meant the wait staff continually brushed against the back of my chair and my shoulders each and every time they passed to serve that table albeit apologising each time. Desserts...???.......where were the desserts...???.......2 options.......wtf?.....and one was some liquorice thing........Maybe that's why 3 of my group of 5 skipped desserts.....your loss......I don't think I have ever been to a restaurant that has only 2 dessert choices. Food I had was fine. Service was fine. Would I go back...?....not in any hurry to

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Coffee, food and service are fantastic and you can't go past the ambience. Just off the main street but very quiet - surrounded by lots of greenery and interesting shops. Have had lunch and morning tea on 3 occasions and looking forward to trying the evening menu.