“Good Service and lovely meals”
Review of The Press Shop

The Press Shop
Ranked #20 of 98 Restaurants in Bowral
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 20
Description: The Press Shop offers a unique cafe experience where you can enjoy divine coffee, freshly made meals and sweet treats, as well as gorgeous stationery in our lovely hometown of Bowral, The Southern Highlands, NSW. Created by the clever team at Bespoke Letterpress, our space is an accumulation of our design studio, print studio, letterpress stationery store and cafe all contained within the one beautiful space. Most days you can even watch our vintage presses in action whilst you enjoy your coffee and house made treats. We proudly serve 5 Senses Coffee that is made to perfection by our leading teams of baristas. Our teas are handcrafted by the fab team at Little Wilding Tea Co and served with love by our energised café team. Our in-house team of chefs create delectable sweet treats and wholesome breakfasts and lunches that have a seasonal focus and change daily. The combination of our passion, enthusiasm and respect for quality and beautiful food, coffee and paper, ensures that The Press Shop delivers an unforgettable experience each and every time.
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Lovely bright café area with an interesting breakfast menu. Coffee was lovely and the meals not overly generous serves but very tasty breakfasts were had by all. Service was friendly and efficient

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Recently visited Bowral for a wedding, during my stay family and I decided to check out the Press Shop as we quite liked the vintage design of the shop and the menu sounded great. Between us we shared the potato salad, watermelon salad, lamb shoulder sandwich and pork belly sandwich, and nothing could be faulted! Everything tasted delicious, the pork and lamb were so tender and the salads so fresh with great flavour combinations. I have been to a few cafe's along the main strip of Bowral but I particularly liked this one as it throws a different spin on food compared to all other cafe's who do the same things. Another plus was service was quick and always with a smile, I wish they had one in Sydney, but atleast I know I have some delicious food waiting for me when I head back to Bowral !

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

The Press Shop always has fast and friendly service, and the food tastes as beautiful as it looks. Their coffee is always consistent and they also give a discount if you bring your own cup! Love the Bespoke Letterpress store inside the cafe as well - they sell beautiful stationary which is printed in house too. Definitely recommend to anyone visiting or living in the Southern Highlands.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

I met my client at the Press Shop at their recommendation... a great coffee with great service ... I will be back next time I’m in town...

1  Thank 895darrellp
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Visited The Press Shop over the Australia Day long weekend. Enjoyed a delicious breakfast of peach and raspberry waffles, and my friends poached eggs and asparagus was yum! Loved watching their old fashioned printing presses in action in the attached stationery store. Cafe was busy, but loved it!