Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews outdoor bath stunning views giant swing perfect hosts perfect escape chocolate strawberries short drive watch the sunrise koi fish heated floor tiles relaxing weekend stayed for nights microwave and fridge blue room rainfall shower excellent accommodation fruit bowl
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 December 2020

Very spacious bedroom, bathroom and living room with beatiful views over Berry and all the way to the ocean. Architectural design, beautifully landscaping, lovely atmosphere. 10 minutes drive to Berry. Quite a few potholes in the Mt Hay Rd is the only negative.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 13 December 2020 via mobile

I surprised my partner with a trip to Mt Hay to celebrate our anniversary. We stayed for two nights but it felt much longer in the amazing relaxing setting. Anthony could not have been more accommodating as a host, offering plenty of recommendations of local wineries and beaches to visit, as well as taking us to feed their goats and even supplying our car with some oil when it overheated. The outdoor bath is an amazing luxury, the swimming pool and spa is great for a colder evening and the swing is a gorgeous spot that makes you feel on top of the world. Their two gorgeous dogs were the icing on the cake!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2020

Beautiful gardens and birdlife with a magnificent view over the valley to the ocean.
Loved feeding the Koi fish along with the dogs. Andrew and Louise are perfect hosts and willing to help you with ideas about the area. Accommodation was excellent along with outside bath. A perfect place to escape.

Reviewed 1 December 2020 via mobile

I was recommended to visit Mt Hay retreat, and I am so pleased I did. I surprised my wife for our anniversary. So what are then pluses here: no formal check in or checkout( yep, these guys know how to make your visit memorable)

Plenty of options to include ie cheese platters, massages etc
The views
The silence
The privacy
Closeness to a range of great restaurants
Style and level of amenities
Great pool

The negatives:

Every break has to come to an end!
Will we be back, you bet we will.

So thanks Anthony and Louise you made our stay very memorable, your hospitality was first class and your respect for privacy comes naturally to you.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2020

Such a relaxing stay, the view over the entire valley and out to the ocean is lovely. Well maintained gardens with walks to a koi pond and a giant swing. The weather was still crisp, so we were pleased the pool is indoor and heated. Short 10 min drive into Berry, the hosts are very welcoming (along with their beautiful dogs!). I personally didn't love the bright colours of the rooms, but they were spotless and spacious and to be honest I was more focussed on the view!