All reviews outdoor bath stunning views great hosts chocolate dipped strawberries short drive floor to ceiling windows us feel at home lots of fun private garden beautiful property rooms are amazing exceeded our expectations every morning stayed for nights electric frypan green rolling hills stylish bathroom
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I booked through Luxury Escapes. The room was awesome and the view magnificent. I enjoyed the pool greatly I swam often but it was too hot to use the spa. The bathroom area is so pleasant to have a shower inside but with glass to see the private greenery outside, magic!. I used the outdoor bath as well. If you enjoy sunrises you can watch directly from your bed. A great couple place to have time out together. Once we arrived I did not want to leave so I would have loved the availability of a breakfast hamper. I will be back for sure.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Bales at Mt Hay was a wonderful accommodation venue. The farm itself is stunning with amazing views. The hosts Anthony and Louise were very easy to communicate with and were very accommodating of our requests. A fabulous place to stay if visiting Berry and the surrounding areas - all were within easy reach. Highly recommend and cannot wait to visit again.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fabulous room in a quiet place, with an amazing view close to the top. All you need in the room for making your own breakfast. Meals need to be done out at one of the places in town. Good base to explore the area.

Room tip: All rooms have great views
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I received a gift voucher for Mt Hay as I had heard amazing reviews. It did not disappoint! Everything was perfect - the suite, the views, the spectacular pool. The little touches such as the chocolate-dipped strawberries, personalised welcome, robes and slippers made this stay so much more luxurious. It felt like we were the only two people at the retreat! Anthony and Louise are amazing hosts and we will definitely be staying again. Could not recommend highly enough.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were so happy with our stay -- it completed exceeded our expectations. Very private and serene, with a large, clean pool, surrounded by lush, fresh gardens and the cutest little birds! Anthony and Louise were so lovely, very warm people. It was really easy to find as well. We were advised it can be hard with most sat navs, but with Waze and the instructions they provided, it was a breeze! Also, only less than 10 minutes drive from the town. Amazing how it was so close to the town, yet when you were back at the retreat, you felt complete calmness. We will love to stay again. Amazing!!!!

Room tip: Best views, all properties are right next to the pool!