“Gate wired”
Review of Tremenheere Menhir

Tremenheere Menhir
Reviewed 15 August 2016

so sadly we could not access the site but the previous by Carol B covers the place well,we shall try again out of season when in the area.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

My husband and I decided to visit the Tremenheere Menhir. This 10 feet high stone stands in a field surrounded by a thick deep muddy circle, we did not get to see this stone close up due to the bullocks in the field which on entering the field formed a circle that moved towards us and then formed a straight line in front of the stone daring us to come closer. I felt a bit intimidated so I walked back to the gate. My husband did walk towards the stone but the bullocks started to bellow started to come towards him, so at this point My husband decided enough was enough and quickly retraced his steps back to the gate. I did manage to get a picture of the bullocks standing in front of the stone.

1  Thank Carol B