“Much improved, nice home-made food”

Heligan Kitchen & Bakery
Ranked #37 of 163 Restaurants in St Austell
Reviewed 10 February 2017

I visited last year and did not enjoy my visit, but I yesterday I had lunch again at Heligan and it was so much better. A good choice of home made foods, tables now clean, tasty food. A good place to meet with friends for a chat. The soup and cheese scone were very nice.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Called in today for breakfast at the cafe. The service and staff were very helpful and the food was excellent.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

We had a Sunday lunch with roast beef and Yorkshire pudding. The roast was served with a lovely selection of fresh vegetables which were beautifully cooked. Because we were so impressed with the quality of the food on the Sunday, we returned a few days later for breakfast and we weren't disappointed. We had beautifully cooked breakfast with quality ingredients.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Well-cooked, full English breakfast. They were happy to swap unwanted ingredients for others. Went back to the Heligan restaurant there just for the breakfast. Well worth the trip out there.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

Four of us had Sunday roast last Sunday. I had beef, which came with parsnips, roast potatoes, a Yorkshire pudding and gravy. It was beautifully presented, and tasted lovely. My husband had the vegetarian / vegan option which was apparently very tasty. We also received side dishes of cauliflower cheese, Swede, and winter greens. At £10 a head, I thought this very good value for money, I received much more beef than I expected. I would certainly return.