“Evening meal”

Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 24
Cuisines: British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Sat in the heart of Perranporth, The Tywarnhayle Inn is a family run, family friendly pub serving home cooked food and local ales 7 days a week.
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Popped in for a meal and was not disappointed lovely food fish and chips gammon and chips a bottle of wine all for just over £30 for total bill great service all round

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Good location with spectacular views. Excellent staff and good range of food. Dog friendly do special nights eg steak night, quiz night. Worth a visit

Reviewed 27 July 2018

Popped in for mid day lunch after 6 mile trek. Staff very friendly and welcoming, although mid day not too busy. We’re able to have tab and ordered food when ready. We both decided to go for Beer battered cod and skin on chips and peas. Meal was fabulous, cooked to perfection, not at all greasy and batter perfectly crispy with soft fleshy fish inside.
Dogs are allowed, but all dogs we encountered were exceptionally well behaved so much so you did not know they were there. Decor inside selection of chairs and tables, different designs, but fitted in perfectly with the style and theme.
Very impressed young lad behind bar also provided us with taxi numbers on card.
Looking forward to returning in future.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

We came into perran porth for Sunday lunch and wasn't disappointed coming here! It was a lovely meal and having two young children playing up the staff kindy helped us out by providing us with toys to play with.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Looking at the menu, my Wife ordered Saag Aloo and I wanted a Steak. Trying to save the kitchen wasted time and food, I declined most of my dish (at my expense) including chips and I asked for a medium/rare steak with nothing on the plate but peas & carrots. (I'm off carbs... discussed and explained with the guy taking our orders) I was served a medium/well steak peas, unwashed carrots, ... + onion rings & mushrooms...neither of which I like or wanted. My Wife enjoyed her curry. Would I return? Possibly, but not for a Steak. Xx