“Family of 3 adults”
Review of Adrenalin Quarry

Adrenalin Quarry
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Menheniot
More attraction details
Owner description: JUMP OFF A CLIFF:The Zip at Adrenalin Quarry in South East Cornwall, is the UK’s maddest ever zip wire. Long, high, fast. Twin wires cross the flooded depths of the old quarry, sheer cliffs rise on either side.The Zip is the only place in the UK where you can just turn up and jump. NO NEED TO BOOK! No fuss, no pre-booking, no hours of waiting around – we throw you off our cliff within minutes of arrival. We're easy to find, just off the A38 main road. THE GIANT SWING: IT WILL LEAVE YOU SPEECHLESS. Perched at the top of our cliffs, The Giant Swing hangs 50ft off the ground, 150ft over water. You’re hoisted to 80° then plunged 3-at-a-time over the lake. Just when you think there’s no turning back, you pull out of the dive and experience zero gravity, before doing it all again – backwards. First reactions (after recovery time): ‘I was floating on air for 20 minutes afterwards.’ ‘The most amazing thing I’ve ever done.’ ‘Awesome!’ ‘Someone’s gonna pay for this!’. ‘I want to go home now’.No need to book this either! Suitable for all ages 5 - 96 JUMP RIGHT OFF THE CLIFFS INTO OUR LAKE! COASTEERING with THE BLOB at Adrenalin Quarry is unique. Check out our videos and snaps on facebook. We’re the first coasteering venue where the action’s all freshwater and children aged 10 or more can join in. We’re the only coasteering venue in the world where you feel like you’re on the set of Jurassic Park.Go wild swimming, traverse rockfaces, climb sheer cliffs then jump no-strings-attached into the lake. There’s always a safety boat on the water and BCF/SLSGB-qualified coasteering instructors guide you all the way. We’re also fully AALA registered. All this plus free entry, amazing views, bring your picnic and watch all the action from the viewing decks or down by the lake. Pets on leads are welcome, we're easy to find right by the A238 main road.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

A very special mention to Dom who, without his knowledge and support, I would not have stepped off the edge on the zip. He was gentle, kind and reassuring. Dom checked and triple checked my harness on both occasions and went out of his way to ease my nerves.
Clare Pettey who was also there early, again, kind and professional and who also, like Dom, didn't rush our conversation.
Clare very kindly strapped my husband and son in to the giant swing and I watched in awe as they swung off.
Dom and Clare are two superb ambassadors for Adrenalin Quarry.
Thanks to Connie for a delicious coffee when we got there and for chatting to us after our adrenalin rushes!
Can't wait to return, thank you ☺

1  Thank Cathryn W
will s, Office Team at Adrenalin Quarry, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Hi Cathryn W. It's great to hear Dom, Claire and Connie gave you a day to remember! I will make sure they know the positive
impact it made to your day.
Looking forward to seeing you here soon! Emily (Office Team)

All reviews
in 16 reviews
"fear of heights"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My fiancé and I were away on a trip to Cornwall with my parents. We are 25/26 years old and came across a leaflet with the Adrenalin quarry on it. We didn’t book and drove down from Perranporth where we were staying in around 45 minutes. We didn’t need to pre book and we ended up doing the giant swing and the zip wire! I was a bit nervous but we both thoroughly enjoyed the attractions and would definitely recommend a trip here! The giant swing is more of an adrenalin rush as the first free fall is very scary but well worth it!

Hi Emma F. Well done on overcoming your nerves! Thank you for the recommendation. Emily (Office Team)

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

They’ve been throwing people off cliffs since 2009, which is a great company motto. We’ve been half a dozen times and they always leave wanting more. The zip wire is the most impressive I’ve seen and the team are very professional.

1  Thank Simon J

Hi Simon J! Thank you for always coming back to us for your adrenaline rushes! Your feedback is great thank you! Emily (Office Team)

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My grandchildren insist on their yearly dose of Adrenaline Quarry and I get taken along with my heart in my mouth every year. No, I never go on the swings, slide, go-carts etc but just seeing them on these things makes me scared but happy to see the enjoyment they get with each visit. Great visit for families.

Hi o1776! Love the fact you guys come every year! Maybe one day we can tempt you with a zip yourself?
Thank you for such great feedback! Emily (Office Team)

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We visited with our three kids and I have to compliment the staff who were fantastic and thoroughly professional. The setup is first class and the zipline was fantastic, or that's what I was told by the three kids and was evident from their massive grins! The staff really helped my daughter overcome her fears without any kind of pressure so again my compliments to the staff. We will definitely be back.

Hello jungliecraig! Apologies for the delay in replying to your really positive feedback!

It's great to hear our staff helped your
daughter to overcome her fears and that they left with grins all round. Many thanks, Emily (Office Team)