The Merrymoor Inn
Bedruthan Hotel & Spa(Mawgan Porth)
US$ 228
Sands Resort Hotel & Spa(Newquay)
US$ 114
Priceline
The Kenton Hotel(Newquay)(Great Value!)
US$ 103
Porth Lodge Hotel(Newquay)(Great Value!)
US$ 107
Hotwire.com
US$ 126
US$ 76
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
All reviewscurry nightjacuzzi bathbeer gardenhuge portionsfamily mealbed was comfortablegreat place to stayhakethe south west coast pathgreat pubfab locationtable servicedog friendly beachpuddinglovely foodmorgan porthcooked to perfection
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 February 2018

We have just returned from 3 days away at Bedruthan Hotel and whilst there we took a stroll down the coastal path and found this lovely inn. We were greeted very warmly by Nick and whilst we were ordering our drinks he said if we would like food we had 5 mins to order which was plenty of time. We had the hot/ cold fish sharing platter which was absolutely delicious and well priced. We ended up staying for 4 pints of Guinness and a gin , we saw a number of people come and go during this and the reception people got off the staff was fantastic, a really friendly place to stop for refreshments and also looks a good place to stay, we will at some point be back. Thanks for the kind hospitality and keep up the excellent work

Room Tip: Can’t comment because did stay in the hotel
Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Had a great walk on the beach in the winter sun but it always makes me hungry. Saw the menu at the Merrymoor and thought lunch, was not disappointed had the sharing platter of hot and cold fish it was delicious. A very warm welcome and good service. Will return.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2018

I have stayed at Merrymoor Inn several times over the last few years and each time has been a pleasure, Sarah and team have been really welcoming, the rooms lovely and breakfast delicious. I stayed end of Jan 2018 and they were sooo helpful I just had to write a review.

I stayed in room 7 - lovely views, really light and spacious. I arrived late afternoon and forgot my phone charger.. Sarah lent me hers. I needed an early breakfast pre work - no problem at all. I'm veggie, so also got a delicious veggie cooked breakfast in no time because I was running late.

Love the warm welcome, the hearty tasty food, the location right on the beach is beautiful even on a January early morning, the rooms are feel newly decorated with a lovely light, stylish feel.

Thank you again for a lovely stay, I will be back!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Have visited Mawgan Porth on numerous occasions but never been drawn into this pub . Recommended by friend and decided to give it a go. Pleasantly surprised, good atmosphere , great views, very good lunch and beer well kept. Definitely be going back, soon!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 January 2018

The Merrymoor went out of there way to make my mothers birthday a special one. Balloons on the table, banners and mints. The chef also cooked my mum what she wanted, so thanks to all at the Merrymoor, we will be back again. :)

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family