All reviews curry night jacuzzi bath beer garden bed was comfortable fish and chips the south west coast path lovely food a great place to stay pudding morgan porth a sea view room relaxing stay full english carvery pub lynne dog
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Had a great walk on the beach in the winter sun but it always makes me hungry. Saw the menu at the Merrymoor and thought lunch, was not disappointed had the sharing platter of hot and cold fish it was delicious. A very warm welcome and good service. Will return.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2018

I have stayed at Merrymoor Inn several times over the last few years and each time has been a pleasure, Sarah and team have been really welcoming, the rooms lovely and breakfast delicious. I stayed end of Jan 2018 and they were sooo helpful I just had to write a review.

I stayed in room 7 - lovely views, really light and spacious. I arrived late afternoon and forgot my phone charger.. Sarah lent me hers. I needed an early breakfast pre work - no problem at all. I'm veggie, so also got a delicious veggie cooked breakfast in no time because I was running late.

Love the warm welcome, the hearty tasty food, the location right on the beach is beautiful even on a January early morning, the rooms are feel newly decorated with a lovely light, stylish feel.

Thank you again for a lovely stay, I will be back!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Have visited Mawgan Porth on numerous occasions but never been drawn into this pub . Recommended by friend and decided to give it a go. Pleasantly surprised, good atmosphere , great views, very good lunch and beer well kept. Definitely be going back, soon!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 January 2018

The Merrymoor went out of there way to make my mothers birthday a special one. Balloons on the table, banners and mints. The chef also cooked my mum what she wanted, so thanks to all at the Merrymoor, we will be back again. :)

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2018

This was a trip to celebrate my husband's birthday. We stayed Friday to Monday. Great location, just across the road from the beach. The staff were so welcoming and we had fantastic service. The food was freshly cooked and delicious. Excellent value for money and dog friendly.
What more could you ask for.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple