What can I say about the Merrmoor? It is simply fantastic. Set overlooking the Atlantic in the quaint village of Mawgan Porth, this simple family establishment truly caters for all customers. The food and beer on offer is wonderful and the prices are very reasonablre for the quality of fayre on offer. Every taste is accounted for and if you tend to favour traditional English food then the Merrymoor is for you. Excellent carvery evenings are held daily and the value for money is truly astounding. The staff are very welcoming and the surroundings are extremely pleasant. This is a true family establishment which makes me proud to say I am British.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eat Drink Sleep and Relax in our Family run beachside Freehouse midway between Newquay and Padstow and only 1 and a half miles from Newquay Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your The Merrymoor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Merrymoor Hotel Mawgan Porth
- The Merrymoor Inn Mawgan Porth, Cornwall