My wife and i have just had two days in the Merrymoor Inn, having previously stayed last autumn whilst walking the south west coastal path.
This may be a pub with bedrooms but the food is good, the service very friendly, the room , which was not one of the recently refurbished rooms , was really nice , with a great view of the beach and a spa bath. The massage from the Emerald Spa was also excellent.
In two days i know all the family that have run this Inn for the last 50 years, Lynne, Sarah, Nick and Jenny. The Landlords name i missed but he chatted as well.
The bar was full of locals , one a local farmer who came along to the bar on his tractor Mary.
A great place to stay full of character (s)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eat Drink Sleep and Relax in our Family run beachside Freehouse midway between Newquay and Padstow and only 1 and a half miles from Newquay Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Merrymoor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Merrymoor Hotel Mawgan Porth
- The Merrymoor Inn Mawgan Porth, Cornwall