Really impressed with Bedruthan Steps. The think if everything making it a hassle free holiday for us with our new baby and dog. We didn't even have to bring a pram as you can borrow all equipment. Breakfast was amazing and having two free childcare a day is such a lovely touch to allow us to recharge our batteries. We will certainly be returning. If The food for dinner was good (not amazing) but good. They could do with a few more baby friendly high chairs in the restaurant. It is in such a beautiful place with amazing views everywhere. Staff were super friendly. We can't wait to come and visit again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly placed Cornwall with beaches and stunning coastline on our doorstep, Bedruthan is so much more than a hotel with theatre, workshops, fairs and a art gallery. Spend your days enjoying locally sourced food in our Wild Cafe and Herring Restaurant or indulging and unwinding in our indoor spa, for a really invigorating experience try our Sensory Spa Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Bedruthan Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedruthan Steps Mawgan Porth
- Hotel Bedruthan Steps
- Bedruthan Steps Hotel
- Bedruthan Hotel & Spa Mawgan Porth, Cornwall