1,442 results
All reviews herring restaurant soft play bedruthan steps family hotel kids club sea view the baby listening service cocktail bar sensory garden kids tea school holidays half term young children zip wire child friendly hotel play area evening entertainment
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Beautiful hotel with friendly helpful staff. No complaints about anything at all. The Herring restaurant was very good as was the breakfast. Wonderful views from the bar and tranquility room. My favorite place in Cornwall

Room Tip: Seaview rooms are magnificent
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Rachel C, House Manager at Bedruthan Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thank you so much - can you write all our reviews :)

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Went for a mid week break at the end of September with my wife. Got the sea view room we requested and yet again it was fantastic. The staff were all friendly and helpful with all questions answered in a proffesional manner. The food was good and there was a great choice at breakfast. The bar was well stocked and a fair price.
The spa garden was a great experience again and the spa facilities clean and well managed.
We will definitely keep returning but next time I will ask for some firmer pillows.

Room Tip: Sea view recommended.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Rachel C, House Manager at Bedruthan Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

We try our best to always be friendly and helpful; thank you so much for acknowledging this. The Spa Garden is definitely becoming a firm favourite amongst our guests which is wonderful because it can be enjoyed in any weather! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

This was my second stay at Bedruthan and I was only staying for one night. The room I booked was an adjoining room. As I have had problems with these, I try my best to never stay in them. The hotel was mostly booked. The manager upgraded me to another room to accommodate me in a room that didn't have this type of door. I arrived after 6pm and left at 9am. I did feel very bad for the extra trouble and for putting me in such a large room as I had such a short stay but I really appreciated the extra effort to feel comfortable in the room for the evening. It's a lovely property and has incredible views.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Rachel C, House Manager at Bedruthan Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Ben who looked after you is an absolute star and he really didn’t mind as it was no trouble at all! We hope you still had an opportunity to enjoy the facilities and your lovely large room, please don’t feel bad and we hope you return to us soon.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

A fabulous location, wonderful facilities, excellent staff, would really like to keep this special place to myself but that would be unfair, I couldn't recommend bedruthan more highly, we will be back

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for recommending us so highly. See you next time.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night with my wife as an anniversary present and we went to the sensory spa together I usually nap while my wife gets these types of treatments but I'm so glad I went it was a great experience and the gent from the hotel who runs the experience (makes you herbal tea etc) was so polite.

The service in the whole hotel was exceptional from the front desk to the restaurants and the food in the herring restaurant was brilliant (although breakfast was my favourite) the room was immaculate and well stocked

Only negative point I would mention is we had to check out at 1pm and the cleaner kept trying to clean my room at about 11 while we were in it trying to relax. So we had an awkward conversation and I explained we weren't due to leave but apparently the cleaner wasn't aware of this (on her list) but I can appreciate the change over is pretty busy for them nothing I couldn't handle with my do not disturb sign.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

We've had a few husband's say they never usual have spa treatments but they loved the Spa Garden, we may have to re-market it as a man friendly experience! Thank you so much for saying the whole hotel service was exceptional; breakfast is my favourite too!
Apologies that your 1pm checkout was not on the housekeeper's list, this is not our usual standard of service and I hope you will forgive us for this.
Please come back soon.