We stayed here last October for a long weekend, and, luckily, have stayed around St Ives a few times, so we know this area well. The location is actually not bad, as there is a retail park across the road, a petrol station plus a MacDonalds nearby too, but the hotel is definitely not in downtown Hayle, and I think Premier Inn should clarify this, so as not to confuse people.
The receptionist was very pleasant, and, on requesting a particular room, was very helpful. The room was spacious and clean as was the bathroom, with plenty of towels, plus tea & coffee facilities and a working tv.
There is a pub next door and the breakfast menu is well recommended and the staff are very friendly and helpful, There is plenty of foods to choose from, ranging from a cooked breakfast to cereals pastries and fruit, and plenty of tea/coffee/juices, the best way to start your busy day in Cornwall!
Overall a good experience, and would definitely come back here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the stunning St Ives Bay and its miles of golden beaches, coastal dunes and azure seas ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Hayle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Hayle Hotel Hayle
- Hayle Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Hayle Cornwall