Review Highlights
Great pitch and putt experience

We’ve just taken up golf and fancied a practice. The course was great fun and quite challenging so... read more

Reviewed 3 August 2018
sandy60
leicester
Great Value Fun

Reviewed 6 August 2017
Musbury35
Cheadle, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews great fun fun couple of hours great pitch tees cafe exercise beginners holiday dog
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Found this course on trip advisor, wanted somewhere not too strict, where non players could learn, where the cost wasn't prohibitive, well here it is, fantastic little course, 18 holes, so 3 hours of golf, holes range from 47 yards to the challenging 18th of 112 yards over the bushes. Club hire, bag, tees, balls (no charge for lost balls), all for £7 per person.
My wife had never played before and really picked it up and we all thoroughly enjoyed our afternoon.

Date of experience: August 2017
Annette B, Owner at Gwinear Pitch & Putt, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you for the lovely review, we are so pleased that you liked our little gem of a course

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

I love visiting Gwinear Pitch and Putt. They are super friendly and I enjoy playing a bit of golf and enjoying some food in the cafe (great vegan options is a bonus!) Highly recommend for a fun day out.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed this.

Well maintained little course and a few of the holes are pretty challenging, especially if your golf is as bad as ours!!

Friendly reception, when we arrived and we were duely issued with a bag of clubs and several balls, lucky as we lost a few between 18 holes!!

Probably one of the best pitch and putts I've played on in a long time.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 5 April 2017

The highlight of our weekend in Cornwall was our visit to Gwinear Pitch & Putt. The golf was good fun but the service and menu at the café was what really got my partner and me… Not only were Annette and Tim so helpful and friendly but the best surprise was their menu's vegan options complete with four flavours of milkshake and soda float!! If heaven were a place where you could play golf and have your special dietary requirements deliciously met then I have found heaven in Cornwall! We'll definitely be back. Thanks for such a great time Tim and Annette.

Date of experience: April 2017
Annette B, Owner at Gwinear Pitch & Putt, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Very kind of you both to take time to say about your recent visit.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

I've been coming here for years and I have worked on the course myself. It has improved massively not just the course but the club's restaurant and food in general. It's a real treat for anyone practicing their short game. Good day out I recommend it to anyone

Date of experience: April 2017
Annette B, Owner at Gwinear Pitch & Putt, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017