All reviews two double beds next door pitch view virgin gym match days car park free access health club england rugby hotel guests rugby match rugby fans room was spacious checking in room rate buffet breakfast you'd expect
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

If anyone is due to go to this hotel during heatwave - DONT! The air conditioning is not working a fact they omit to tell you until you’re boiling in your room and you complain. Our room was 28.5c, we talked to reception staff 3 times about it, we didn’t get a fan and we asked for a discount for such an uncomfortable night, but was firmly told no!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Gerryanne
Giovanni A, Assistant Front Office Manager at London Marriott Hotel Twickenham, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Dear Gerryanne

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Giovanni Aracu and I am the Assistant Front Office Manager at the London Marriott Hotel Twickenham. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologise.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to provide. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this issue from occurring in the future.

Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via phone anytime at 0208 891 8200 or alternatively at my email address giovanni dot aracu at marriotthotels dot com. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your confidence in the London Marriott Hotel Twickenham.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

After booking and paying for a suite at this hotel and speak too them on a few occasions to organise some birthday treats for my sons 18th birthday. They have now told me there was a so called computer error and they have no room for me. I am so disappointed. I have managed hotels for 20 years and this so called computer error means they have sold my room for more revenue because there is a concert on. Very very very up set with this Marriot. I expect a phone call tomorrow not a generic email.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank mattorr
Marco S, Front Office Manager at London Marriott Hotel Twickenham, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Mattor,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback following your future booking at the London Marriott Hotel Twickenham.

Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via phone anytime at 02088918200, or alternatively via email at marco.signorino at Marriott dot com. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your confidence in the London Marriott Twickenham.

Kindest Regards
Marco Signorino

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Regularly stay here when visiting London, great quality hotel at reasonable (by London standards) prices. Hotel very easy to access via M3 (or M4 via Kew). Easy access into London using Twickenham railway station (or a taxi). For gym goers, use of the Virgin Active gym in the stadium is a real bonus and far better than the rubbish ones in most hotels.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank RichardB9147
Reviewed 30 June 2018

We booked here to go to the Stones concert on 19th June and could not have been more happy with the hotel. The main attribute of staying here is that you can walk to and from the stadium easily as it is situated right at the front - no pushing and shoving on the Tube on the way home or trying to get a taxi with thousands of others. It is expensive but we thought it was worth it - particularly when after the concert there was an announcement that Twickenham railway station had been closed due to a security alert and everyone would have to make their way to Richmond station! As we had travelled down from Norfolk and do not know the area, this would have been a major headache for us.

Room Tip: We booked a double double room as we like two beds - very luxurious!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night with our 7 year old. We only booked a double room but Marta on reception went to the effort of finding us a larger room & arranging a pull-out bed for her. The room was huge & very clean with all the amenities you could wish for. Breakfast in the morning was exceptional & again the staff took extra effort with our daughter & gave us a free child’s breakfast. The hotel comes with free parking (on non-match days) & access to the Virgin Active health club too. Highly recommend.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family