“Dinner with the parents”
Review of La Dolce Vita

La Dolce Vita
Ranked #1 of 71 Restaurants in Teddington
Price range: US$ 14 - US$ 48
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

There is a reason why I keep going back to Dolce...the food. Never I have left disappointed and this occasion was no different. I first took my parents to Dolce back in January for my birthday and they insisted we go back. A compliment if I ever I heard one. Yet again, the food was fantastic. From starter to dessert, there was not one crumb of food left. Compliments to the chef and to the owner Maurizio, who is ever accommodating and charming. If you have never tried Dolce, I strongly suggest you give it a go.

Maurizio P, Owner at La Dolce Vita, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for another great review
And i hope to see you again soon
Maurizio

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for La Dolce Vita

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

La Dolce Vita was a brilliant venue to celebrate our daughter's exam results. We'll definitely be going back again. Great food and wine, and excellent service.

Looking forward to see you again soon
Best regards

Reviewed 12 August 2017

A very enjoyable dinner at La Dolce Vita in Teddington-
We're not locals any more and over 20 years ago used to regularly dine at an Italian in Twickenham which is no longer there and wanted to return to area on a nostalgic re visit!
We booked last minute and were pleased to get a reservation at our preferred time. I suspect that had it been any other time than August we'd have struggled as it small which makes the atmosphere intimate, which we love.
La Dolce Vita lived up to the warm, friendly welcome and great service. The food choice was good. We shared a starter and had a pizza each when he were generous sizes. A complimentry drink at the end of the meal for us is still a lovely gesture of hospitality, although Jeff was driving so declined his.
I'm sure if in the area again, will return.

1  Thank Cher692014
Maurizio P, Owner at La Dolce Vita, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Thanks for your generous review and we hope to see you again soon
Regards

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Enjoyed a first class meal at this charming restaurant with attentive staff and superlative food. We visited friends in Teddington recently and they invited us for dinner at this restaurant and I must say we were not disappointed. The food was absolutely delicious and we will definitely visit again. I enjoyed butterfly king prawns a sumptuous calves liver main course. The childrens menu also represented good value and my son polished his plate clean. Always a sign of quality! I would highly recommend La Dolce Vita and I am looking forward to our next visit already!

Maurizio P, Owner at La Dolce Vita, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Looking forward to see you again soon

Reviewed 10 August 2017

La Dolce Vita opened up just around the corner from me, and has quickly become one of the favourite restaurants for my entire family. The service is friendly, the location convenient (at least for us) and the food both generous and excellent. We have yet to have a disappointing meal, and look forward to our next visit.

Maurizio P, Owner at La Dolce Vita, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Thank you very much for your kind review
And i really hope to see you again soon