“Delicious!”
Review of Ribs&Burgers

Ribs&Burgers
Ranked #33 of 71 Restaurants in Teddington
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent lamb and beef ribs with really tasty sauces on them. Corn on the cob was also delicious as were the onion rings and sweet potato fries which were very crispy.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I popped in here for dinner whilst staying in the area for just one night, as it was recommended to me. Firstly, I have to say i'm rarely satisfied with my burger from the majority of places i order one, but in here the burger was tasty, juicy, and of very good quality, best that i've had in a very long time in fact. I ordered the burger ribs combo with salad, the salad is also very tasty, crunchy and delicious, a bit different but in a good way. Now the icing on the cake for me was also the ribs i had, i'm not really a big fan of ribs generally, but the ones i recieved here were exceptionally good, lots of fall off the bone, tender flavourful meat, and nothing else, just small clean bones left on the plate afterwards, quite possibly the best ribs i have ever eaten. Shame its a one of a kind restaurant currently, would love there to be one locally to where i live.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Our 4th wedding anniversary low key high protein dinner was ruined, by the fact that my husband couldn't eat the meat he'd ordered! He ordered beef rib, returned it as it was cold in the middle. Might have been because it went on the grill the same time as my pork rib rack - the size difference is obvious.
The second time he sent it back, still cold, we heard the "chef" say, "what now?" to the waitress. Not a smart move when the customer is barely 5 feet away. They put a fresh beef rack on this time. I'd pretty much finished my meal by this time, which wasn't ideal as we'd gone out to eat at the same time, as most people do when they go to a restaurant.
When he got that one back, he asked for the manager as it was still stone cold in the middle. He asked for a refund (it's a Nando's style payment system, we'd paid by card). The manager didn't even apologise. He disappeared, never to be seen again. He sent the poor waitress to do his dirty work, who came back with a £20 for us (the beef rib was £19.90). She said, "I've been told yo give you this... have you got 10p so we can balance the till?"
!!!!!!! The audacity!!!!
Ten pence was not adequate compensation for ruining our meal, but it was clearly all we were getting! And did we see the manager when we left? Nope.
I joked on the way in as we passed a chippy that we should go there instead. Wish we had - we'd both have got fed!
Can't knock the waitress - the 1 is for her - and my pork rack was nice, but Shall not be going back.
Oh, and they have the most ridiculous wine "glasses". I've never liked drinking my wine from an oversized tea light.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

A friend had told me how good this place is and so last week I ordered a Deliveroo take away. I had a Beef short rib and chicken wing combo. It was great, the short ribs done a bit pink and oh so tasty. The chicken was fine too.
Today I called in for lunch and had a burger. I'm verrry fussy about my burgers and am usually disappointed. But not today! It was just as I like it and very tasty. I only wish I'd had a plain burger as it was so good it didn't need the add-ons. Portions were good too.
Couple this with great friendly service and we have a real gem in this place. I rarely give 5 stars but this place deserves it.
One downside, this place is on the edge of Teddington centre, beyond Tesco and can be easily missed. It's worth hunting out!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Went for a meal here with my sister, and pigged out. Burgers, fries, onions, sweetcorn... and we ate it all and loved it.

Fast service, clean and friendly.