How can you beat a place that is a few minutes from your gate. We we scheduled to leave heathrow at 1030 and arrived at the airport the night before around 2200 hours No fuss getting up and getting from terminal 2 to terminal 3. Comfy cozy room and such a friendly staff . The room s are small but it really all you need for a place to hang your hat before your flight and takes away all that anxiety getting to the airport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR London Heathrow is inside Terminal 4 (landside), located moments away from arrivals, departures, Heathrow Express and underground stations. There are two types of cabins - standard (large single) and premium (double) - both equipped with en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi and a flat screen TV (free-view channels). Also free hot beverages available at Mission Control. Services available include 24-hour food and drink delivered to your cabin in 15 minutes. The best thing - you can book just a few hours or overnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hounslow