This hotel is right inside Terminal 4, which is where our morning flight to Australia left from. We checked in the night before,and in the morning it was a short escalator ride to the airline check in desk - stress free. Cute cabin - felt like we were on a spaceship walking to the room. Comfortable bed, easy controls for bed and lights, and good shower. Friendly staff, clean, functional. Glad we tried it, and would use it again for either arrivals after a long haul or before a morning departure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR London Heathrow is inside Terminal 4 (landside), located moments away from arrivals, departures, Heathrow Express and underground stations. There are two types of cabins - standard (large single) and premium (double) - both equipped with en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi and a flat screen TV (free-view channels). Also free hot beverages available at Mission Control. Services available include 24-hour food and drink delivered to your cabin in 15 minutes. The best thing - you can book just a few hours or overnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hounslow