13,045 results
All reviewsvivre restaurantsuperior rooman early flightthe club loungeroom serviceexcellent hotelbritish airwaysan upgradenext morningeasy accessbetween flightscomfortable roomslondon heathrowan overnight staynight's sleepcar parkcovered walkway
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Sofitel Hotel after a delayed flight from France. All the staff that I met were all so friendly and helpful. I ate in the Verve restaurant and the food was delicious. I had the rack of Lamb which was delicious. The hotel is so quiet that you would not know you are so close to the terminal.

I will definitely be staying there again when next flying from Terminal 5.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Robert3856
SofitelT5, General Manager at Sofitel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Robert3856,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review following your recent stay here at Sofitel London Heathrow.
It is a pleasure to learn how highly you rated your evening meal in our Vivre restaurant where you found the rack of lamb to be most delicious.

It also makes me so proud to know that our team Ambassadors throughout the hotel were on hand to ensure that everything you could possibly need was catered to.

Thank you again for choosing the Sofitel London Heathrow, we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Spent 1 night in a superior room, very modern & comfortable. Room service (chicken curry) was tasty and plentiful. Easy check in & out with helpful staff. Very convenient for Terminal 5 as the only hotel attached.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Kelly M

Dear Kelly M,
Thank you for sharing your experience of your stay with us here at Sofitel London Heathrow.
I am very happy to know that your in room dining experience fulfilled all your expectations. I will pass on your comments to the chef who will be thrilled with these kind comments.
It is also great that you were able to take full advantage of our excellent location with direct access to Terminal 5 at Heathrow International Airport providing perfect access for an early morning flight.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

The hotel was everything I hoped, courteous staff, welcoming, kind service, accommodation was excellent, and the hotel location to the airport is brilliant for an easy departure. Excellent food too in the restaurant.

Room Tip: A magnifying mirror makes makeup easier in a relatively dark room.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank pauline o

Dear pauline o,
I am particularly pleased to learn how our team of Ambassadors were able to help you throughout your stay and create magnifique moments to ensure your time here was an unforgettable experience.
It is also wonderful to know that you had a memorable experience in our Restaurant where you found the food to be of the highest standard.

I would like to thank you for your feedback and hope to welcome you back to the Sofitel London Heathrow in the near future.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Excellent service every time! Very clean and had great facilities. I took my mum here for her birthday, we came before and the service was exactly how it was the first time. The receptionist this time was Shamilah, she was lovely and very accommodating. The rest of the staff were very helpful too.

It is a little far for us as there is always traffic going to Heathrow but I would say it is worth it!

Room Tip: Not applicable
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jessica L

Dear Jessica L,
Thank you very much for sharing your review regarding your stay here at Sofitel London Heathrow.
It was a pleasure to welcome you to our hotel to celebrate this special occasion for your mother’s birthday.
It is wonderful to learn how highly you rated your experience in our Spa. I am glad to know that Shamilah demonstrated an outstanding level of service to ensure a most memorable day.
It is also great to know that throughout the hotel every member of our Ambassadors were on hand to make your time here a magnifique experience.
Thank you again for choosing the Spa Sofitel London Heathrow, we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Paid > $300 for a room in which we could hardly sleep due to extremely poor sound insulation between connecting doors. Could hear EVERY word spoken, cough, sneeze, TV sound extremely well, while trying desperately to get some work done and sleep. Called down to reception to let them know how horrible our stay was and they said they would send up security. For what? The guy in the next room was not doing anything wrong. It was the hotel's cheap insulation that was the issue. Will never stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear gapeachiekeen
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review of Sofitel London Heathrow following your recent stay.I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations especially with room facilities; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
We generally receive positive comments about our sound insulation from our guests; however thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We have shared your feedback with our maintenance manager, to ensure this room the room that you stayed in as well has the correct insulation.
Please contact us directly for whenever you are in the Heathrow area and would like to stay with us, so that we can ensure we allocate a quiet room according to your preferences and ensure you have a seamless and pleasant stay with us.