Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport
    Great 4.5/5
    • Pool
    • Pool
    2,292 results
    All reviewshatton crossgreen manheathrow airporttube stationhoppa buspiccadilly lineminute walkfree busconvenient locationcentral londonbar and restauranteasy accessan early flightshort stayone night stayan overnight staycosta coffee
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I chose this hotel because of its location - 5 minutes walk from Hatton Cross Tube station (one station from Heathrow). I stayed for one night. My room was comfortable and quiet, the bar was good late in the evening and the staff were helpful. I didn't have the breakfast so I can't comment on that.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
    Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
    Brighthearted, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review, I am pleased that the hotel was to your liking and that you found our location next to Hatton Cross underground station convenient. I hope that you will choose Hilton Garden Inn again in the future and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have stayed at a few LHR hotels prior to flying, and this is a good one in my opinion, its the Usual Hilton set up with easy parking right outside, clean rooms, professional and polite staff.breakfast very good. Obtained a very good price via booking.com at short notice. Worth a try.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
    1  Thank tog1966

Thank you for sharing your feedback, I am pleased that you enjoyed your one night stay at Hilton Garden Inn Heathrow and found the hotel to be convenient and good value for money. For your future reference you will always find our lowest rates by booking direct at hgi.com where you can also save up to 5% more by joining the Hilton Honors loyalty program.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is a nice place. Friendly staff, decent dining room with good service, good coffee kiosk, and regular shuttle service to the airport (£4.50).
    Our room was modern, clean and pretty quiet. The bed was comfortable and they have in-room coffee.
    Considering the quality, we felt this was a great deal. We’ll definitely stay here the next time we are in London.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience, I am pleased that the hotel was to your liking. I hope that we can welcome you back to Hilton Garden Inn Heathrow again next time you fly out of Heathrow.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've been staying at HGI Heathrow regularly since late 2015.

I travel a lot with work and this Is definitely the best choice I could make around Heathrow area.
    The entire staff is simply the best. They have always been very considerate to me and friendly, ready to fulfil any whims and even anticipate some of them. The twins (Cosmin and Catalin) at the restaurant and their boss (Mihai) never leave their smile home regardless if it's 6 a.m. or late evening. They are a true reflection that work ennobles man and especially those who put all their dedication and strength in.
    Hotel is a short walk away from an important transport hub (Hatton Cross). It is a great choice for anyone having an early morning flight or simply busy with some activities in the area, like myself.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I am delighted that you continue to enjoy your frequent stays at Hilton Garden Inn Heathrow and we appreciate your loyalty to the hotel over the last three years. I will pass on your kind comments to all our team, especially Cosmin, Catalin and Mihai who I know will be delighted with your kind words of praise.
    My team and I look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here with my partner and 9 year old before an early morning flight at Heathrow.

The room was very clean however basic. Seems as we booked for three people and was given a room with two double beds there were only 2 mugs and 2 glasses provided.

We didn't eat within the hotel and opted to visit a large Tesco about a three minute drive away.

I feel that the requirement to pay £12 for parking when a room at the hotel has been booked is slightly unfair.

Would stay again however as close to the airport and we managed to get a good deal online.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
    2  Thank Rachael O

Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback, I am pleased that you had a pleasant stay and found the hotel clean and convenient for your early flight from Heathrow. I hope that you will choose Hilton Garden Inn Heathrow again in the future