2,590 results
All reviews hatton cross green man heathrow airport tube station hoppa bus piccadilly line minute walk free bus next morning convenient location central london bar and restaurant short stay an early flight stayed one night costa coffee an overnight stay
Reviewed 19 October 2017

We would highly recommend a stay in this Hotel, great location, large rooms, friendly and efficient staff and great restaurant on site. So conveniently located. Windows are double glazed and side padding that no aircraft sounds heard, so a great nights sleep.

Room tip: Love the views of the planes taking off
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Brighthearted, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback, my team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay at Hilton Garden Inn Heathrow. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel again in the future next time you stay in this area.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

After a quick Taxi ride, we checked in, went to our room with a view of horses in a green pasture, and headed down to the Bar and Restaurant! The size of the fish was incredible, lots of hot chips, and even mushy peas, with excellent cocktails as well. After a peaceful nights sleep, we were ready for 11 hours to SFO!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 517danf
Brighthearted, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Thank you for taking a moment to review your recent stay at Hilton Garden Inn. I am delighted that you enjoyed your traditional British meal of Fish & Chips, and that you had a good nights sleep in our comfy beds. I hope that we can welcome you back to Hilton Garden Inn again next time you travel to the UK

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Nice size rooms with comfortable beds, good food and helpful staff. Close to airport and the tube. Cannot get this quality for this price in central London making it worth the trip from the airport. Very quiet did not hear any airplane noise from inside hotel

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your feedback, I am pleased that you enjoyed a comfortable and quiet stay at Hilton Garden Inn Heathrow. I hope that you will choose our hotel again in the future and our team look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I was here with work for four nights and initially dubious over how noisy it would be as it is right next to Heathrow. I had nothing to worry about as the soundproofing was superb.
The room was excellent with all the facilities you'd except including free wi-fi. The bed was very comfortable and nice and big with a good selection of pillows.
The bathroom was a good size and immaculate.
One thing that was a bit disappointing was having to pay for parking, as I was staying there this was a bit off.
The hotel was all to an excellent standard with helpful staff. The restaurant and bar offered a good range of food and drinks. The menu was varied and over the days I was there was tasty and reasonable value.
I'd happily stay here again and take my family if flying from Heathrow.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Brighthearted, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback, I am pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay at Hilton Garden Inn Heathrow and that you found the hotel well equipped for your needs a a business traveler. I hope you will choose our hotel again in the future whether for business or leisure and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Very pleased with everything. Welcoming staff, extremely quiet room, first class food. The location is very easy to find, only 5 minutes walk from the Underground. The bed was very comfortable and the linen soft.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Thierry N

Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback on TripAdvisor, I am delighted that you were pleased with everything during your recent stay at Hilton Garden Inn Heathrow. I hope that we can welcome you back to our hotel again next time you stay at Heathrow.