10,131 results
All reviewsthyme restaurantbath roadmeal dealcosta coffeepurple parkingheathrow airportcar parkcoffee shophoppa busexcellent value for moneyall you can eatplanes landingfamily roomgood nights sleepnext morningbar and restaurantan early flight
Reviewed 20 October 2010

Courteous and efficient check-in staff. Our room was clean, very comfortable and very reasonably priced, albeit, some distance from reception. We arrived at 22:45 having travelled from Aberdeen en-route to Dallas, Texas, to find a lively bar and more importantly a Costa Coffee outlet still open! We elected not to have breakfast as we would be eating at the airport but, the breakfast menu was comprehensive and reasonably priced. Having stayed at a number of Heathrow's hotels including Radisson SAS, Park Inn and Novotel our experience with Premier Inn surpassed our expectations. We will definitely use Premier Inn again and it will be our first port of call for overnighting at Heathrow.

Reviewed 16 October 2010

We arrived late and had an early departure, so we never had any time to sample all of the hotels facilities.

The most important things were, the quick and efficient check in / check out, a comfortable bed and a clean room.

The hotel checked all the boxes and passed with flying colours.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2010

This review will be short & sweet as the saying goes

1. HARD BED - got little to no sleep

2. HIGH BATH - caught my leg behind my knee cap trying to get out of the bath (very high) and ended up with a badly bruised leg which has taken 2 weeks to heal.

3. SITUATED SO CLOSE TO THE AIRPORT, YOU MOST DEFINATELY CAN HEAR THE PLANES LAND AND TAKE OFF

Best thing about this Hotel, returning our room key and walking back out the main door the following day, Sorry Premier Inn. Bath Road, Heathrow most definately will not be back to stay again!.

Reviewed 10 October 2010

Usual one night before early flight so got in late and left early. But what a place. Check in efficent and quick and got a room over looking the central courtyard so I was worried about noise, due to the large amount of eating and drinking places in the middle.
But once in room I could not hear a thing as the window was double glazed.
Large room with a nice sofa bed tucked in the corner out of the way.
AC, lovely hot powerful shower.
Had a very pleasant sleep as the curtains blocked out all the light and the bed was clean and very comfortable.
Did not have time to get any food in the morning but I noticed a nice vegetarian option for breakfast at a very reasonable price.
We had booked this place as it was the cheapest and as I have had the miss fortune to stay at a good few of the other airport hotels the service and sleep quality and size of room was far better than some of the other 5 star big brand names.
Would defo come back again.
Hope they keep up the high standards.

Reviewed 5 October 2010

If you are able to secure a very good rate for this hotel, then it is an okay place to stay. It is very convenient and do note that if you are Leaving from or arriving at Terminal 5, this is quite handy (about the 3 stop going from the terminal and as this is the final pick up stop going back, it is direct to 5; also closer to others). But here are 2 big problems. The comments about long check in lines are correct. I arrived at 11p.n. and there were only 2 people on, one of whom was dealing with a customer with lots of queries and it wasn't until 15 or so minutes later, more agents came out. Also the person who did check me in was disinterested at best. Not the usual happy greeting that you get from Premier Inns. Two, my room was NOISY. they put me in a ground floor room and I could hear everything from upstairs. I think noise was a factor with other customers as well. I did not have the time to test out the guaranteed sleep thing but wrote a note after. They also put me in a disabled room, which was not great. However, putting the disabled room aside, the rooms were okay but not as comfortable as I am use to with Premier Inn. Again, if you can get a deal, this is okay but if not, i would book early and go elsewhere...

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
HeathrowBathRoad, Manager at Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2010

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent experience at the Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Premier Inn. Firstly, please accept my sincere apologies for the disappointment caused by the level of service extended to you on this occasion.
I apologise for the noise disturbance you experienced during the early hours of the morning. I can confirm that your comments have been fed back to the team members whose responsibility it is to monitor and as much as reasonably possible, prevent such internal noise incidents
At Premier Inn, we pride ourselves in exceeding guests’ expectations at every opportunity and I am really sorry that we failed to do so during your recent visit.
May I take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to comment, although I regret that it was necessary for you to do so.