“Ideal hotel for flying to from Heathrow”

Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Hounslow
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent hotel with great facilities. Very convenient for airport and will definitely stay again. We had the meal deal which is excellent value. Good choice for breakfast and lovely dinner menu also. Could not fault the food in the evening, which was nicely cooked and presented.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Cheryl D
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It is my last night in UK and tomorrow I will go back to my homeland. The hotel is near by the bus station "oxford avenue"(No.111 bus). When I come into the hall, a lovely receptionist help me to check in quickly. During the introduction of hotel, she talks something warm to me and makes me feel like home. She also gives some helpful advice about my tomorrow plan. She's name is Affi. Thanks Affi, for giving me the last good impression before I leave here :)

Room Tip: If you forget to print your flight ticket, tell the hotel
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank 远扬 李
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was welcomed (an appropriate word to use) by a young trainee girl from Nepal whose name I regret I have forgotten. She was so very welcoming and so eager to please. That is not usual at London airport hotels and it was so very much appreciated.

My room was comfortable and so was the bed. It was clean, everything worked and the air-conditioning system, that is sadly lacking in most UK hotels, was efficient.

I ordered a call for 6.00am and I got it right on time.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank iainatsea

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hounslow
2.5 km away
2.7 km away
Hilton London Heathrow Airport
3.0 km away
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport

Been to Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK