US$ 253
US$ 155
US$ 90
US$ 74
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 83/night.

Travelodge London Hounslow(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
US$ 43
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
US$ 92
US$ 86
US$ 80
US$ 64
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Heathrow Central(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
US$ 43
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
10,034 results
All reviewsthyme restaurantbath roadmeal dealcosta coffeepurple parkingheathrow airportcar parkcoffee shophoppa busexcellent value for moneyall you can eatfamily roomgood nights sleepnext morningan early flightbar and restaurantnight's sleep
Reviewed 21 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 20 September 2017

It is my last night in UK and tomorrow I will go back to my homeland. The hotel is near by the bus station "oxford avenue"(No.111 bus). When I come into the hall, a lovely receptionist help me to check in quickly. During the introduction of hotel, she talks something warm to me and makes me feel like home. She also gives some helpful advice about my tomorrow plan. She's name is Affi. Thanks Affi, for giving me the last good impression before I leave here :)

Room Tip: If you forget to print your flight ticket, tell the hotel
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank 远扬 李
Reviewed 20 September 2017

I was welcomed (an appropriate word to use) by a young trainee girl from Nepal whose name I regret I have forgotten. She was so very welcoming and so eager to please. That is not usual at London airport hotels and it was so very much appreciated.

My room was comfortable and so was the bed. It was clean, everything worked and the air-conditioning system, that is sadly lacking in most UK hotels, was efficient.

I ordered a call for 6.00am and I got it right on time.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank iainatsea

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Excellent value for money added bonus is undercover walkway to terminal 4. This premier inn is very convenient for travelling through Heathrow terminal 4 and offers excellent service with very helpful staff. The restaurant is good and not over expensive.

Room Tip: Room on same level as walkway to terminal 4 is most convenient
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple