10,146 results
All reviewsthyme restaurantbath roadmeal dealcosta coffeepurple parkingheathrow airportcar parkcoffee shophoppa busexcellent value for moneyall you can eatplanes landingfamily roomgood nights sleepnext morningbar and restaurantan early flight
Reviewed 20 September 2017

I was welcomed (an appropriate word to use) by a young trainee girl from Nepal whose name I regret I have forgotten. She was so very welcoming and so eager to please. That is not usual at London airport hotels and it was so very much appreciated.

My room was comfortable and so was the bed. It was clean, everything worked and the air-conditioning system, that is sadly lacking in most UK hotels, was efficient.

I ordered a call for 6.00am and I got it right on time.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank iainatsea

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Excellent value for money added bonus is undercover walkway to terminal 4. This premier inn is very convenient for travelling through Heathrow terminal 4 and offers excellent service with very helpful staff. The restaurant is good and not over expensive.

Room Tip: Room on same level as walkway to terminal 4 is most convenient
2  Thank David W
Reviewed 20 September 2017

My room was very clean and extremely comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised that it was so quiet despite being so close to Heathrow. Excellent value for money. I didn't eat in the restaurant because I was too tired when I arrived, but the menu looked very good.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business