10,212 results
All reviews thyme restaurant bath road meal deal costa coffee purple parking heathrow airport car park coffee shop hoppa bus excellent value for money all you can eat planes landing family room good nights sleep next morning bar and restaurant an early flight
Reviewed 19 August 2012

An ideal location in readiness for a long haul from Heathrow, It really helped break up the longish journey from Yorkshire before hand. The hotel was very lively because of the Olympics which gave it a buzz in the evening ( helped by Jessica Ennis...Sheffileds best and a Blade!! ) Will definately use again when needed.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
PIBathRoad, Manager at Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2012

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road).
I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with all aspects of your stay from the location to the atmosphere in the hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future - for the best rates and the quickest way to book please visit our website.

Reviewed 19 August 2012

I'm suprised this hotel is rated as #2 airport hotel near Heathrow. It's really a budget/motel style establishment. What bothers me most about this place is the noise from the corridors and the floor above during night. If you sleep lightly you will suffer from this. The resturant food was nothing special. Clearly microwave heated pre-made dishes. I had the lasagna, and it is one of the worst I have experienced. Breakfast was buffet full english style of OK quality. The small restaurant where they serve the buffet was however extremly crowded at 9am. When checking out I had to wait in line for 10 minutes to speak to someone, and missed my Hoppa shuttle to T5. I guess this place would be nice for families on a tight budget, but for solo travellers like myself, I'd rather pay 20£ more to get a real hotel, with the required service.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 August 2012

I stayed here on the last part of my trip back to America. Conveniently located close to Heathrow. I had stayed in a travel lodge and there is no comparison. The staff at Premier Inn were friendly and nice. I will definitely stay here on my next trip back to the UK.

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with all aspects of your stay from the location and the friendly staff.

Reviewed 18 August 2012

Stayed here with husband and 2 teenagers so we were near airport for flight next day. First impressions, very big and clean, was told that it is a flagship for other Premier Inns. Check in efficient and given all the information we required and needed to know. Easily found family room on ground floor. 1 double bed, 1single bed and 1 bed on the floor. (much better than family room in Holiday Inn Bath Road which is 1 double bed and 1 double sofa bed, that was really tiny and uncomfortable) Booked table for evening meal then had a drink from coffee shop next to restaurant. Sat outside with drinks and watched planes landing, did wonder then if we would be disturbed all night with air traffic noises. Had a lovely meal in restaurant, good value. Returned to room for nights sleep ,which is usually not too good night before flying. I had the best nights sleep ever !!!! The beds were so comfortable and did not hear any noise, air con also very good. Check out next day efficient and taxi booked for us which arrived promptly. Throughout stay found every member of staff very friendly and helpful. Last year we stayed at the above mentioned Holiday Inn but the prices were far too expensive this year so ended up at the Premier Inn. So pleased that happened otherwise would not have used this Premier Inn. We will always choose this hotel from now on when flying from Heathrow.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank JacBanf

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with all aspects of your stay from the efficient check in, to the lovely meal in the Restaurant and a great nights sleep.

Reviewed 18 August 2012

My wife and I along with our son and his 8 year old twin daughters spent 3 enjoyable nights as a base for a Legoland trip. The hotel is excellent and as far as I am concerned is excellent value for money. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the prepaid buffet breakfast is wonderful. It is the first time I have used Premier Inns but it will certainly not be the last.

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with all aspects of your stay from excellent value for money, friendly staff and wonderful breakfast.