“rugby weekends”
Review of Rosemount Hotel

Rosemount Hotel
Ranked #18 of 21 Hotels in Hounslow
Reviewed 30 October 2011

my son and i have stayed at rosemount for the last 2 prem finals .staying 3 nights each time after long drives from lancashire no messing in reception straight to aspotless room bathrooms are a bit small both off us 6plus but we have a right good laugh about it as for other reviews i have read about unfreindly staff and the area never had any problems sunnyside cafe for agreat breakfast witherspoons cross road and 2or3 pubs to visit on walk to stadium. will be back in 2012.

Room Tip: on a flight path so always noise
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank john b
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Rosemount Hotel

Reviewed 26 July 2011

We chose to stay in this hotel because I have lots of family and friends in this area. We arrived on June 16 th and checked out on June 23rd. Frist day we were given room with bigger bathroom ( bigger for this hotel) then they changed our room to different room for rest of our nights. Yes, if you miss the 9 o clock housekeeping because you slept late last night there is no chance that your room will be cleaned on that day. The lady on the front desk was so rude and had an attitude every time I would speak to her not just that one night I was passing by lobby and I heard her and an gentleman talking about me and she was saying to the gentleman " no she is an American I will show you" what does that mean? I agree with previous commentator that the owner is racist. Ha one morning I went to have breakfast with my 2 lil girls, the same receptionist asked me what I wanted in a very rude tone before she showed me a seat or before she gave me menu. I said I havent looked into your menu so I do not know what you have. she babbled something so fast and all I could understand was fried eggs and toast( dont forget English was here second language too just not mine) so I ordered that. She started to bang on pots and pans and she threw the food plate in front of me " i ve never ever seen such a disrespect towards the customer in my life" . I was literally in tears that morning and she knows that. No I will not go to this hotel ever again and would not recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank SK280
Reviewed 30 June 2011

Problems started from the very start, the window in our room was jammed open, the staff said we would just have to sleep with it open until the morning!
The internet did not work
The bathroom was so small you could not use it with the door closed.
We bought a token to use the internet in the lobby, but it also did not work. When I mentioned this to the receptionist she got angry and started shouting.
Very disappointing service

Room Tip: We changed several rooms, all were problematic
  • Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank shadeseeker72
Reviewed 25 June 2011

At the center of Hounslow this small hotel has the personal touch, and is absolutly spotless !
The rooms are tiny but adequate, not an inch is wasted, and everything you need is supplied, from the coffee, tea and biscuits in the room, to the iron and ironing board on every landing.
There's a nice restaurant and bar, though a little expensive for the area which is teeming with cheap food restaurants and pubs.
A very pleasant stay with very pleasant staff and management.
Check out the 5 day specials.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2011

Stayed at this hotel for one night while working in the area and one night was enough!!!!

The area the hotel is in is pretty rough so keep your wits about you when going out

We arrived late evening and were relieved of our cash then given our room key.

Our room was at the very front of the hotel and on opening the door faced with extreme heat, the heating was on full blast in 20 deg day, so we opened the window and were hit by really loud traffic noise this i understand as we were on a main road in Greater London. The heating was uncontrollable and we had to leave the window open all night which impacted on our sleep quality as the hotel is under the heathrow flightpath. Don't get me wrong if we could have turned the heating off and closed the window all would have been fine.

The Bathroom

This was a sight that will stay with me for a long time- I have been in bigger caravan bathrooms. It was a single moulded unit that looked as thought it was bought in as one and plonked down in an oversized cupboard, you could get clean in it but you could never undress or dress in it.

Cleanliness was ok but not outstanding, can't really coment on service as we only saw the receptionist so this is what I have based my service score on.

Would I stay here again? If there was nothing else available in the area

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business