South Cliff Caravan Park
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Bridlington
See available hotels
Monarch Hotel(Bridlington)
    Expanse Hotel(Bridlington)
    • Breakfast included
    • Beachfront
    Blue Bell Hotel(Burton Agnes)
    Flaneburg Hotel(Flamborough)
    • Restaurant
    • Pool
    • Breakfast included
    Good 3.5/5
    All reviewsland traincaravan sitekids entertainmentgreat campsiteground stafffish and chip shopshower facilitiessmall arcadewater temperaturequiet at nighttouring fieldshort walk to the beachlovely breakscooter rallyfamily roomon arrivalmakis
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 7 March 2018

We have had a caravan on this site for many years and it is a fantastic site. The all-round facilities are excellent with shop, laundrette, large kids play area, fish & chips onsite. It also has the excellent Makis Leisure which is brilliant for people of all ages - good food and beer with plenty for the kids to do.
    The site is situated right on the beach so perfect for walks into town or a day on the beach itself.
    This is the best site in Bridlington by far.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
    2  Thank Ian T
    Reviewed 3 November 2017

I have just come back from 5 days away here in a caravan with my Daughter & Granddaughter we have had a lovely break the caravan was 100% we couldn't fault it at all it was big, clean, had everything we needed including parking right outside our caravan. We popped in the on-site shop one day but it was more or less empty I bought 2 chocolate bars which said 2 for £1 but got charged £1.25 I should have questioned it really, The on-site chippy wasn't opened for long hours but we didn't use it & the amusement arcade we only saw open the day we arrived & the night before we left, the family room in the club was closed throughout our stay & the posters for entertainment said TBA for each day so everyday we popped to looked what was on but there was nothing on so we never got to use the bar areas we did think something would be on with it being half term week for kids. Going on our caravan I would definitely go back.

Stayed: November 2017
    1  Thank heva42
    Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Pitch we was on was not big enough for our outfit and pitches are really small. Site was very boggy and lots of cars were getting stuck. I have booked again but have made sure that I have chosen a pitch that is large enough and that looked like it wasn't muddy. The wardens are more than helpful and was always on hand to help people on to their put or to help if they got stuck. We are looking forward to 2019 when we can try the new touring pitches.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
    Reviewed 27 October 2017

pitch number 80, 81, 82 was allocated to us from 21st October to the 27th, 81 & 82 was bad but 80 should not have been made available this time of year as access to other pitches go either side of It and we were splattered in mud which was 4inch deep, we finally got awning down and some what cleaned and asked to be cordoned off which they did but our short break was ruined, so left early, god help any one who is allocated this pitch after us, we had three disabled people with us and requested a roadside pitch but got no joy but here was empty ones, been three times this year but would not recommend to any one. drainage is non exisstant, pitches too small

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
    Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

We arrived in our touring caravan on Sunday 22nd October 2017 to enjoy a half-term break with our children. I must say on arrival the site looked nice and secure and the static caravans and grounds looked pleasant and well maintained. The touring pitches however were a different story. The pitches are so small and closely packed together that it's very difficult to manoeuvre the caravan to the correct position. This we could cope with but the fact that the car got stuck in the mud in the first 10 minutes was a sign of things to come! It was an absolute mud bath. There was no drainage on the site whatsoever. There was a small concrete hard standing for the caravan and just a few squashed in pebbles on which to pitch the awning and barely room to park the car. Within hours our brand new awning and ground sheet were caked in mud. There mud inside the caravan, mud on the dog, mud on the kids, mud on everything! I appreciate that it is October and generally it's a wetter month but I've never been on a site that has no drainage to cope with rainfall (whatever the season) and no apparent site maintenance at all! Our pitch and many of the surrounding pitches were not fit to camp on. Being in a wheelchair, I couldn't even attempt to go outside without trailing through thick wet mud. By Tuesday morning, we'd had enough and went to talk to reception. We were met with very defensive and rude staff. They said they couldn't move us to a dryer pitch (although their were dozens of empty pitches) and worse still there was NO APOLOGY! We asked them to go and look at our pitch but they didn't want to know. We obviously didn't get a refund for the remaining days of our holiday and returned home a very unhappy family! Just some acknowledgement from the staff regarding the awful conditions that had cut short our holiday to barely 36 hours would have been something, but to be quite frank they just didn't care. I am absolutely disgusted! Also the on-site shop is extortionate, at least a 50% mark up on all groceries. Incidentally, if you are yourself a wheelchair user, please be warned that you need to take your own radar key. I was not aware of this and was told by the staff that I had to go into Bridlington and buy a key before I could use the disabled facilities!! I know it's a council run site but they took our money and gave us something in return that was not fit for purpose. They just didn't care. We would never go back again and definitely wouldn't recommend it to anyone !!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family