“Great fish and chips”
Review of Golden Fry

Golden Fry
Ranked #9 of 19 Restaurants in Crowthorne
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Consistently good standard fish and chips. Friendly staff. Always busy. Been our go to chip shop in the local area for the last 17 years.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Hot, freshly cooked and friendly people. Always busy especially on a Friday!
As it’s a take away I don’t think it’s wheelchair friendly because there are a
Couple of steps up.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Stopped off here (8:45pm) on way home from a meeting as it was too late to cook – Bad Decision.
It was one of the worst fish & chips I had ever had! I ordered Large fish and Large chips and a fishcake for my wife and I. When we got home we opened the bag to find a piece of fish that was smaller than the small portion we get from a chip shop we go to in Worle. It was very dry and the chips underneath were cold, dry and tasted stale. Why didn’t I take it back? I live five to six miles away and we were hungry having not eaten since a sandwich at lunchtime. Rest assured I will never be visiting this establishment again.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Great fish and chips with all the trimmings. Efficient warm and friendly staff, best fish and chips I have ever tasted. Immaculately clean shop, right on our doorstep, wonderful.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Alway have a fabulous large
Piece of freshly cooked haddock and chips. Very quick,
No complaints.
Always go there. Very convenient.