All reviews bamford arms main road family visit the pub busy road meal deal stepping hill pleasant stay beefeater next door free wifi what it says on the tin breakfast and dinner comfortable bed night's sleep car park excellent stay plenty of parking
Reviewed 1 October 2018

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 1 October 2018

I stayed st the premier inn next to the bamford arms - Imogen on reception was so helpful. She helped with my car and took my belongings to my room and hung my clothes up. She advised me to move car nearer to the room and said she would order a taxi if I needed one.. only prob was room too hot

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 30 September 2018

We stayed here for a couple of weeks after we were flooded out of our house. It's not easy living in a hotel with a toddler, but the staff really went the extra mile to help us, in lots of small ways that added up to great service. All the staff - from the check-in desk, to the restaurant, to the breakfast staff, to the cleaners, were friendly, thoughtful, and efficient. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Room Tip: If you have a baby and need a bigger room for a cot, ask if 22 is available.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2018

Stopped here having travelled from Manchester airport and wanted to stop over night before continuing our journey. Arrived late evening / early hours, advised the desk attendant that I could not park because there were no space so parked in the blue bay. Told him it was a monitored carpark and subject to fines. He did not advise if the parking was included or not. Very poor and lack of people skills! We had a new room so was better than the normal rooms. The following morning the receptionist was very friendly and advised where to go for breakfast, much better than the previous guy on the night before. First impressions count!!!

Room Tip: don't expect to much and ask for a new room in the new block
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

The rooms in the Premier Inn were the usual standard. Unfortunately the Beefeater was understaffed and although they did their best, it was slow service and some drinks had run out. The meal deal offer was worth it; 2 courses, a drink and breakfast for £25. The lamb rump was delicious and worth £15 on it's own. We would stay at the hotel again. You get a good, consistent standard at a Premier Inn.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family