1,279 results
All reviews manchester airport beefeater next door stayed here flight path an early flight runger lane beef eater jet parks attached beefeater beefeater restaurant no lift next morning free car parking railway station meal deal ideal location good nights sleep
Reviewed 1 February 2016

Only a couple of miles from the terminal, in fact right in line with the flight path but triple glazing sorted that entirely - as they g'tee- a great night's sleep. Usual Premier Inn standard. Warm, clean and comfortable and the staff were better than ever - even to carrying our bags. Wifi worked OK. We will be back!!

Stayed: February 2016
nilgun g, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Airport (Heald Green) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2016

Dear Keith,

We are grateful for your nice review and are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your very kind compliments.

Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for two nights prior to flying to Jamaica. We would usually stay somewhere nearer the airport but I'm glad we didn't. The staff here were all really friendly especially the lady who served our breakfast each day. Although near to the airport (£5 by taxi) it was very quiet and unlike some hotels based in airports there was no noise from holidaymakers coming at all times of the day and night. Would recommend for anyone flying from Manchester.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jennifer640
nilgun g, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Airport (Heald Green) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2016

Hello Jennifer,
We hope you enjoyed your trip to Jamaica. Thank you so much for your lovely comments. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I will pass on your kind words to the team and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

stayed here September 2015 before flight to Orlando. rooms clean nice comfy bed. left car there for two weeks and no problem. staff very helpful and went out of their way to help, check in and out good . food in beefeater was of good standard..ideal for airport. will definitely stay again as we have for the last 4 occasions

Stayed: September 2015
1  Thank johnboywolvesfan

Dear Johnboywolvesfan,

Thank you for taking the time to write this excellent review. We are very proud to work for Premier Inn and enjoy reading the comments. We look forward to seeing you again at the hotel.

Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

We arrived around 12.30 am very friendly reception staff and quick check in. We were given room 62 which is very clean and pleasant. As it was very late we had a quick hot drink and straight to bed. Throughout the night there was a noise underneath us which sounded like a boiler or dryer coming on intermittently throughout the entire night. As I wasnt aware of the goodnight guarantee and was extremely tired from a long day of travelling and flying I didn't want to have to get up and dressed in the night so basically put up with the noise.
On booking out I did mention to reception about the noise and was informed I should have mentioned in the night so they could rectify this. I explained about the late flight and not wanting to get up at 3am but apparently this is procedure to guarantee a good night sleep?
On looking at previous reviews it does state room 62 saying do not stay. So they must be aware of some kind of problem with this room. We also stayed prior to our holiday in room 44 and didn't have any concerns what so ever.
Very close to airport and train station next door easy to use for manchester center. Excellent for park and stay only £20 for the week parking.
We would stay here again but would request a room away from reception and definately not room 62.
I am disappointed that a refund wasn't offerd especially after reading previous reviews in being an issue with this room.
Regards Debbie

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Debbie H
nilgun g, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Airport (Heald Green) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2016

I must express to you how much we appreciate all feedback from our guests. I am sorry to hear that on this occasion your stay was not to the standard you expected. I can assure you that your feedback will be passed onto the team, to ensure these issues do not arise again. We hope if you choose to stay with us again we will exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

1st time we have tried this , travelled the night before at tea time to avoid an early rise for a flight, great being a Beefeater to dine in we took a special meal deal which was a bargain.... the bed was very comfy, good service, and it took us just 6 mins to the airport.... will do again..

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank pk8302

I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I will pass on your kind words to the team and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future.