Broadstone Mill Shopping Outlet

Reviewed 22 August 2018
f1sandie
via mobile
Shopping &Lunch

Lovely place to shop all the staff are really helpful. They have lots of stuff to look at! Every... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Janine M
Manchester, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews under one roof downstairs cafe tea room afternoon tea shoe department certain age ladies wear household goods shopping trip free parking well worth a visit lovely cafe two floors scones old mill bargains clothing
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely place to shop all the staff are really helpful.
They have lots of stuff to look at!
Every thing you could need.
Lunch in the cafe was wonderful really well presented good portions and fair price.

BroadstoneMill, Manager at Broadstone Mill Shopping Outlet, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Janine

Thank you for your lovely review. We are so glad you had a lovely experience and look forward to seeing you in store again soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

only went here on a whim as wifes friend works here and keeps on saying come to visit
well worth the trip, plenty of good things to see - even has a works concession, café crowded but that's cos its good

BroadstoneMill, Manager at Broadstone Mill Shopping Outlet, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your lovely review. We hope you will come back and visit us again soon.

Many thanks
The BMSO Team

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I have been shopping at Broadstone Mill for many years and it just gets better and better. There have been so many changes of late, with new departments and new lines coming in - it's a joy to shop there. There is now The Works outlet, which sells all sorts of arts and crafts items, plus toys and books and so much more. As a keen artist I always manage to come away with a basketful of things I didn't think I needed! Apart from a beautiful fancy goods department selling everything from crystal to Port Merion pottery, there is an excellent kitchenware and household department where you can get just about anything. Upstairs, extending from the ladies department, is The Galleries, which as the name indicates, is a small' unique gallery of artisan businesses, from photography to printing, wedding accessories and many others. Apart from a tea shop upstairs, there is a large coffee shop downstairs, leading off the card department, where there are cards for every occasion. It's one department I cannot resist, and I usually buy the cards in bulk for the year's birthdays coming up as they are so distinctive. I have just purchased my Christmas cards for special family and friends, and know they will always be well received. I love this mill, it even has a furniture outlet, sells the most beautiful handbags and shoes and also has a large men's department. Yankee candles and fancy goods and jewellery are also plentiful, so if you can't find what you're looking for at Broadstone Milll, you will be hard pressed to find it elsewhere, plus the staff are very pleasant and helpful.

BroadstoneMill, Manager at Broadstone Mill Shopping Outlet, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Hello Patricia

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review.

Best Wishes from The BMSO Team

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Went today for a coffee and a look around the mill. Was very impressed with the ground floor lots of variety of gifts, kitchen and bedding ware, shoes and furniture. Had coffee and cake in the cafe very nice lovely strawberry slice. There were lots of clothes on the 1st floor good variety although many I would say are for the older lady. All in all a nice morning out.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

This is not quality shopping but handy for certain items. Plenty of parking. The Furniture outlet however has amazing branded offers

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Massive selection in many departments well displayed.
Good prices.
Visit spoilt by lack of disabled parking spaces -only 2 or 3 in massive car park.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I have been coming to this mill since my lads were little , now one who is 46 and in two days one who is 40 . When i was first introduced to this place i had mentioned to someone i needed a new coat , go to Broadstone Mill they said . So off i went , at this time it was very small and literally just sold coats , i think . And overtime i needed a new coat , off i would go down to the mill again . Over the years i have seen it expand , and expand . Who ever i take with me , if they have never been before , they soon become regular shoppers like myself . There is something for everyone , Bags , Purses , Trinkets , Ornaments , gift ideas for all occasions , Shoes, mens Shoes and clothing . Ladies clothes . Bathroom and kitchen items , bedroom items , all at such great offers and Brand names , and much more . There is also in a side room just passed the Cafe , a leg room selling furniture , again a fantastic prices . The Cafe , well what can i say , i have had lots from this place and never been upset , all of good quality and served very professionally , staff on all areas polite and helpful . I just tell anyone who will listen . I think the only thing i wish for is that i could browse on the internet at all the items they have to offer , but its still a nice drive to visit and shop .

BroadstoneMill, Manager at Broadstone Mill Shopping Outlet, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Hello,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. Yes at one point it was just coats in here ! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback for other people and we look forward to welcoming you back in to store very soon.

Kind regards
The Broadstone Mill Team

Reviewed 15 June 2018

This is a copy of an email I sent to Broadstone Mill

Hi,
I am emailing you to say a big thank you for the service me and my husband received earlier this week. We live in France and we both needed outfits for our daughter’s wedding in September. A very nice young lady called Lizzy helped me find my perfect complete outfit nothing was too much trouble, she knew exactly what would suit me, I can’t praise her enough, I even ended up buying 2 summer dresses as well, next time I visit the UK the mill will be my first stop for another outfit as I am so happy and feel so confident in what I bought a big thank you  especially to Lizzy! My husband then needed help with a new suit, shirt, tie etc … David in the men’s department was also very kind and helpful, needless to say we both came away very happy people. I have never ever been looked after like I was at your mill, even when I lived in the UK I used to shop at the big department stores and small boutiques but never received that service!

My mother in law had also praised your staff and recommended us to go there as she had also had the same experience when she was looking for a wedding outfit for the wedding a few weeks ago. I had been before but quite a while ago before you extended upstairs, it was all downstairs the last time I was there and I have bought items from you in the past, but I must say you have improved your range and service tremendously.
All your staff were very nice and helpful, we had a lovely lunch in your café too.
I can’t wait for my next visit, I just hope Lizzy is available to help me.
Thank you again.
Denise & Tony

1  Thank CottyFrance
BroadstoneMill, Manager at Broadstone Mill Shopping Outlet, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you Denise for taking the time to share your experience with us and on here so others can see - we are looking forward to seeing your pictures after the wedding. Many thanks

Reviewed 31 May 2018

The cafe' has been improved on and modernised, best of all it is on the ground floor of the outlet.

We chose from the menu on the back wall........this is what we had for our meal ***** It is as folloows:

Soup of the day (Today was Tomato - Thursday), Two Lasagnes and Salad, one with garlic bread - the second with chips........Two Milkshakes, One Vanilla - One Strawberry *****Everything was brought over on trays by waitress service.

Very highly recommended

BroadstoneMill, Manager at Broadstone Mill Shopping Outlet, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Thank you for your lovely review - we are so glad you enjoyed your visit and your café experience
We hope to see you again very soon

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I've not been for a while , but I took my mum for a bit of shopping and a bite to eat. Really impressed with the place, spent a small fortune on ladies wear and shoes, for both my mum and myself. I bought a few gifts for birthdays that are coming up and then had afternoon tea and the Welsh rarebit in the tea room, which was lovely, afternoon tea was only £7.50, I've paid £20 elsewhere and to be honest the quality was better at Broadstone.
Finished the day with a coffee in the downstairs cafe which looked nice too.
Lovely day out, with smart friendly staff.
We'll be back.