“Tasty lunch reasonable price”

Huffy's at the Three Shires
Reserve with OpenTable
Huffy's at the Three Shires is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #165 of 612 Restaurants in Stockport
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Visited for lunch. The lunch menu was appealing. Price was very reasonable. The staff were very helpful. Would visit again.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Me and the wife have visited Huffy's several times since my previous review and, to be honest, we love it. The service is good and the food is excellent. We have moved on from a quick drink and a wrap to having tried most of the Tapas dishes on offer and even a Christmas Roast Turkey Dinner. We have never been disappointed by either quality or portion size. The Tapas is available at £11 for 3 different dishes so we usually get 6 between us and I also order chunky chips and onion rings just because I'm a greedy so and so. We've tried the garlic bread, with or without cheese, arancini, patatas bravas, cajun chicken, nachos, stuffed jalapenos and once even a smaller portion of the prawn salad main course was prepared on request. Everything is really tasty and served with dressed salads where appropriate. The garlic bread with cheese is easily enough for 2 people. There are deals available when combining Tapas and wine, I think it's £21 for 3 Tapas and a bottle of wine, really good value. On one visit I also tried the vegan chilli which was really good saying I'm a voracious meat eater, I just fancied a change. The turkey roast around Christmas was really good too with my only gripe being that I could have managed more veg. All in all we love it and it is now our venue of choice when in need of a good feed while out shopping in town. The cost averages around £40 - £45 depending on whether we have 1 or 2 drinks each which we consider decent value for the quality of food and the excellent service. Try it you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Loved it, we had the tapas and house red wine which was fantastic, great deal, lovely staff, we'll be back.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Held a surprise party here for my brother on a Saturday evening. Excellent staff, food and venue. The staff were helpful and polite and made the event a roaring success enjoyed by all. Wouldn't hesitate using the venue again

Reviewed 11 November 2017

We don't know Stockport, but chanced upon Huffy's before going to the theatre. We received a friendly welcome and were shown to a table straight away. We ordered tapas and wine for a quick supper. The food arrived as ordered and was very tasty. It was a pleasant way to spend an hour or so before the show. We will visit again. Thanks to the staff who were all efficient and welcoming.