All reviews beefeater next door stayed here beefeater restaurant lady on reception main road would stay again good nights sleep road noise family room the ground floor on duty car park cooked breakfast visiting manchester manchester city centre plenty of parking bus stop
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Enjoyed our stay in Oldham . Our room was clean and staff very helpful. Food and service in Beefeater (next door) was much better than expected. Car park was very busy - especially difficult to park at night.

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Nicola D, Manager at Premier Inn Oldham (Broadway) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Relax233027

Thanks for taking the time to write a review based upon your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found your room to be clean and that my team were helpful to you during your stay. Please be assured that I will also pass your comments on to the restaurant manager with regards to the food and the service that you experienced with them.

I do hope that you choose to stay with us again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room was okay bed comfy and big but it bathroom was a let because toilet didn't flush properly bath was quite sloppy needed non slip mats and the cooked breakfast was overcooked eggs like rubber and what supposed to be bubble squeak was freezing cold as if it had just come fridge to plate

Hi Gedders62

I am really sorry to hear about the issues that you experienced during your recent visit to us. With regards to the bath we do have a supply of rubber bath mats in reception so for future reference simply ask at the desk and we can allow you one to use. With regards to breakfast please be assured that I will pass your comments on to the restaurant manager whom I am sure will complete a thorough investigation with his team

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Very friendly staff. Clean rooms.The Beefeater next door is very popular and provides good value for money. Breakfast is served here in the mornings for those using the hotel. There is a good choice for breakfast and if you order a cooked one, then it is worth waiting for as it is cooked fresh to order. I'd visit again.

Room Tip: Rooms can be a little noisey if you face the main road.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Nicola D, Manager at Premier Inn Oldham (Broadway) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hi martinedwardi

I am absolutely delighted to hear that you found your room to be lovely and clean and that my team were very friendly with you whilst you was here. It is also great to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast and please be assured that I will pass your comments on to our restaurant manager whom I am sure will be equally thrilled.

I do hope that you choose to stay with us again next time you are in the area

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Recently stayed at this hotel while visiting Manchester arena for the Britney spears concert. Hotel is
in an ideal location to access all transport links to Manchester city centre.
Reception staff very friendly and helpful, rooms all great value for money.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Hi Tracey M

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found is to be in an ideal location. It is fabulous to hear that my team were friendly and helpful to you during your stay and that you found us to be great value for money.

We do hope that you choose to stay with us again next time you are in the area

Reviewed 16 August 2018

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Nicola D, Manager at Premier Inn Oldham (Broadway) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018