All reviews train station town centre beans car park breakfast was included english breakfast decent hotel clean hotel cadbury world yogurt excellent value for money budget hotel plenty of parking comfortable rooms family room one night stay would stay again
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel is clean, the staff are nice, breakfast offered a reasonable and fresh spread, the shower was powerful and the bed was comfortable. My only issue was the loud and persistent droning noise which continued well into the early hours of the morning. It was like a generator was sat outside my door. I rang reception asking them to turn off my air con as it was very loud and the switch for it in my room didn’t work. It was kindly switched off so this extra noise wasn’t that, it must have been air con units on the roof or in the other rooms next to me or below me. I could still hear it through my ear plugs so I didn’t get much sleep. I mentioned this at check out but the lady on reception didn’t offer an apology or a reason for the noise.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Birmingham, Redditch, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi LCJuce,

Thank you for staying with us. While I am glad to know that you appreciated our hotel, staff, and breakfast, I was also concerned to see that you did not have a great sleep due to noise issues. I am so sorry about the inconvenience as this is the last thing we want our guests to experience. I'll have our maintenance team check on this immediately so it won't bother other guests in the future.

We hope you would stay with us again so we can make it up to you.

Mike F.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Stayed towards the end of August by which time the evenings were quite cool. In spite of that, the stay was characterised by the droning of air conditioning in other rooms (I point mine off on arrival as it was not necessary). It reminded me of ferry crossings in a cabin when one falls asleep eventually, with the throbbing noise of the engines. The air conditioning had doubtless been useful earlier in the summer, but when I stayed it was just a negative feature.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank ww b
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Birmingham, Redditch, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

It's a beautiful day, ww b!

We're glad to have hosted you, thanks for choosing to stay with us. Smart accommodations are what we want to provide. That said, I'm pleased you found value in our pricing and that you've rated our services favorably. On the flip side, sorry for the discomfort caused by the sound of our air conditioning. I've shared your feedback with the team for this to be promptly looked into.

Thanks again for letting us know. I hope you find your way back as soon as your travels bring you to the area.

Until next time,

Jillian I

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for 2 weeks due to work commitments and enjoyed my stay. Comfortable room with air con and good size bathroom. Bed was nice. Breakfast was plentiful and to a good standard. Staff were helpful and most were friendly.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Rooms very clean, reception staff very welcoming and professional. Buffet breakfast excellent with a wide range of options. This was my 3rd stay here and I can highly recommend the the Holiday Inn Redditch.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

After reviewing a number of Holiday Inn Express hotels in recent weeks it is becoming difficult to think of something original to say......so I won’t.

A good standard budget hotel in a central location. Spacious and well equipped room. Friendly staff, breakfast was OK

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Birmingham, Redditch, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Hello StephBB1210,

I welcome your thoughts and thank you for making us a part of this trip to Alexandria. We endeavor to provide the easiness of travel whenever you choose us. Reading your review, I'm happy that we were able to give you just that starting from our spacious and well-equipped rooms; to our friendly staff; and the breakfast offerings we serve. It made me smile that felt you got the most out of what you paid for.

I brought your review to the management's attention to check on the things that we can make even better. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. having you back in the future will be the greatest reward we can ever ask and I am positive to make it better and more.

Best regards,